Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

Maybe, I just hope they get the pope to play himself, to add to the realism of the story...

That would be a nice touch.

If not available, Julian Beck, who played the evil guy in Poltergeist 2 would be an excellent understudy.

That would be a nice touch.

If not available, Julian Beck, who played the evil guy in Poltergeist 2 would be an excellent understudy.

The guy that played the Emperor in Star Wars should be the pope?

Why on earth did they have this high profile campaign to find her if they did it?

Surely they would have been better keeping a low profile and getting out of the country as soon as possible.

I would have thought doing that would have raised these sort of questions right away to be honest.

Steve Buscemi would make a great Robert Murat

I'd just come to post that exact thing.

Steve Buscemi would make a great anything, in fairness, an insanely talented actor.

Second only to John Goodman, who could presumably play a bungling* cop or jaded reporter.

Edit: I'm assuming the film is going for mass-market appeal in the Anglosphere, in which case most Portuguese cops won't have many lines but an awful lot of hands-on-hips-ing and head-scratching.

Edited by Swampy

Mr Bean. It'll be a hoot when he gets quizzed by the Portugese police and all sort of madcap mishaps occur.

I'm thinking Gerard Depardieu for the Chief of Police.

Could even use a bit of artistic license and switch it from Portugal to France - gives more scope to get Juliette Binoche or some other top French totty in supporting roles.

I'm thinking Gerard Depardieu for the Chief of Police.

Could even use a bit of artistic license and switch it from Portugal to France - gives more scope to get Juliette Binoche or some other top French totty in supporting roles.

It doesnt matter where you switch it to, by the time the filmy people got hold of it, it would be an american family in america.