Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

There was this thing i read about a doctor who knew the macanns going to the police with some information about a friend of the macanns who was also a doctor - it read something like there was a gathering and there were parents and kids about and this doctor in question said to gerry "Madeline would do this" Then did a gesture to imitate oral sex and rubbing of the nipples - the doctor who reported it was the only one who picked up on it and was always suspicious of the guy after that - then it was revealed this man was on holiday with the macanns at the time - not sure how well known it is but it sounded pretty fucked up

Do you think a spell in jail is worse than the absolute hell of having a child abducted ?

I'm a father myself and would never have left my children as they did but I find it bizarre that folk are still banging on about them leaving their kids as if the McCann's themselves hadn't actually worked out they were in the wrong :wacko:

I reckon they know they f'cked up by now !!

So if you murder someone and instantly regret it and realise it was wrong, then no jail sentence for you?!

They probably do - but I'd imagine most people's problem is that they haven't actually said that publicly. They chucked the blame about left and right, but conveniently ignored centre.

It would no doubt be a difficult thing to admit, especially after all this time. And even then, people would get torn right into them. Rock and a hard place.

"We made mistake leaving Madeleine alone"

There was this thing i read about a doctor who knew the macanns going to the police with some information about a friend of the macanns who was also a doctor - it read something like there was a gathering and there were parents and kids about and this doctor in question said to gerry "Madeline would do this" Then did a gesture to imitate oral sex and rubbing of the nipples - the doctor who reported it was the only one who picked up on it and was always suspicious of the guy after that - then it was revealed this man was on holiday with the macanns at the time - not sure how well known it is but it sounded A LOT OF COMPLETE BULLS*T!

I stayed at the same resort as them about a month after this all kicked off. There's no direct way to get from their apartment to the Tapas Bar. You need to go out on to the street, down to the main entrance and gain access that way. It might not sound that bad, but when you're actually there you realise how fucking stupid it is. There were big bush things that blocked the view of their apartment and there's very little chance that they would have been able to hear if there was a problem, especially seeing as the pool is often used by children and likely to have been noisy at the time.

I saw Kate McCann twice during that holiday (once crying inside a church) and for what it's worth I don't think, other than her fucking stupidity, she did anything else untoward.

Hmmh. I put it to you sir, that you are our man! You're as guilty as sin. You used Kate McCanns big bush to evade the gaze of by standers and made your escape along her back passage.

Prosecution rests M'lud!

So if you murder someone and instantly regret it and realise it was wrong, then no jail sentence for you?!

Oh Dear God in Govan :wacko::wacko::wacko:

You've totally convinced me - these b'stards have got away with having their kid abducted for far to long .. a spell in the jail is just what they feckin deserve !!!

(Can I just point out for the hard of reading that I do think they were wrong to leave their kids !)

(And ... IIRC though the Portuguese police didn't think neglect charges were merited - might be wrong so willing to accept so if shown otherwise)

You've totally convinced me - these b'stards have got away with having their kid abducted for far to long .. a spell in the jail is just what they feckin deserve !!!

(Can I just point out for the hard of reading that I do think they were wrong to leave their kids !)

(And ... IIRC though the Portuguese police didn't think neglect charges were merited - might be wrong so willing to accept so if shown otherwise)

^^^^ definitely answered the point imo

There was this thing i read about a doctor who knew the macanns going to the police with some information about a friend of the macanns who was also a doctor - it read something like there was a gathering and there were parents and kids about and this doctor in question said to gerry "Madeline would do this" Then did a gesture to imitate oral sex and rubbing of the nipples - the doctor who reported it was the only one who picked up on it and was always suspicious of the guy after that - then it was revealed this man was on holiday with the macanns at the time - not sure how well known it is but it sounded A LOT OF COMPLETE BULLS*T!

Have you read it?

There was this thing i read about a doctor who knew the macanns going to the police with some information about a friend of the macanns who was also a doctor - it read something like there was a gathering and there were parents and kids about and this doctor in question said to gerry "Madeline would do this" Then did a gesture to imitate oral sex and rubbing of the nipples - the doctor who reported it was the only one who picked up on it and was always suspicious of the guy after that - then it was revealed this man was on holiday with the macanns at the time - not sure how well known it is but it sounded pretty fucked up

o5t1Jqd.gif

Yeah that's exactly what I was talking about.

^^^^ definitely answered the point imo

I thought I was answering the 'point' (and by that I take it you mean the post I quoted) by pointing out that that wasn't what I was saying !

I wasn't suggesting that regretting a crime meant getting away with it, I was stating that the crime they committed has been punished ten fold ... probably more than that !

Do you not think they've been punished ?

Yeah that's exactly what I was talking about.

Nope - you decided I was saying that regretting a crime should mean you should get away with it !

What I was actually saying was that leaving your kids alone is probably more than punished by having one of them abducted.

Do you think a spell in the chokey will teach them a lesson ?

Nope - you decided I was saying that regretting a crime should mean you should get away with it !

What I was actually saying was that leaving your kids alone is probably more than punished by having one of them abducted.

Ahhh, I get it now. If you commit a crime, but get taught a lesson through, a child dying, losing your arms, or being paralysed, then you shouldn't go to jail. But if you commit a crime and don't get injured or lose someone/thing then prison it is, I'm afraid?

I thought I was answering the 'point' (and by that I take it you mean the post I quoted) by pointing out that that wasn't what I was saying !

I wasn't suggesting that regretting a crime meant getting away with it, I was stating that the crime they committed has been punished ten fold ... probably more than that !

They don't deserve to be punished for what they've done, but not for any kind of birthday caird pish 'they've already lost their daughter' reasoning: simply because they haven't broken the law.

Dreadful parenting - tragic circumstances.

I think they deserve any punishment that comes their way.

In fairness to the mccanns, they should be allowed a bit of leeway. Anyone can make a mistake. Perhaps a 3 strikes scheme?