Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

This is the Metropolitan Police that have got involved with this now, and who are just about the most corrupt body within the British Judiciary. They are more than anxious to do whatever they can to blame their Portugese counterparts in the hope that it will ease the pressure on them for all the unlawful killings and despicable cover ups that have followed every single one of these events.

Talk about pots calling kettles black!

It's a dream job for the cops. Everyone with a brain knows she's dead but they are getting as much money as they want not to find her.

Look at the photofit. An Irish family phone up the police and say they think they saw Gerry McCann holding a child at 10pm, this memory was sparked by by seeing Gerry McCann holding a child on TV. The report leads to a photofit which looks a bit Gerry McCann. It is patently nonsense but now the police and the media are promoting it world wide as a vital clue to find the unknown kidnapper which is utterly absurd.

They did get somewhere. They highlighted the many glaring inconsistencies in the McCanns and their friends evidence.

Not finding the child dead or alive is not definitive proof of "a complete f**k up" by the police.

Stories get changed - people were saying it was suspicious that the Macanns changed the time they went to dinner from 830 to 9 o clock do you think that matters in the slightest? Its very hard to remember what you were doing on a certain day and what time you were doing it so stories are bound to change.

Fact is that Maddie was there during the day and someone had gone to check on the kids that wasn't Kate or Gerry whilst Kate and Gerry were at dinner. Then half an hour later (give or take) Kate went up to discover Maddie was gone.

Now for them to be guilty in any way they would need to be incredibly quick would they not? It was moments after Kate left the tapas when she left the alarm so what can you suggest happened if you think Kate and Gerry are guilty? They would have to have hidden her body somewhere near by surely because they were both there at the tapas bar and were there when the alarm was raised so what ever they did they would have to have done it quickly and i don't think it would be possible to get away with it. Given what you know can you really think they were involved in the disappearance?

Stories get changed - people were saying it was suspicious that the Macanns changed the time they went to dinner from 830 to 9 o clock do you think that matters in the slightest? Its very hard to remember what you were doing on a certain day and what time you were doing it so stories are bound to change. 

Fact is that Maddie was there during the day and someone had gone to check on the kids that wasn't Kate or Gerry whilst Kate and Gerry were at dinner. Then half an hour later (give or take) Kate went up to discover Maddie was gone. 

Now for them to be guilty in any way they would need to be incredibly quick would they not? It was moments after Kate left the tapas when she left the alarm so what can you suggest happened if you think Kate and Gerry are guilty? They would have to have hidden her body somewhere near by surely because they were both there at the tapas bar and were there when the alarm was raised so what ever they did they would have to have done it quickly and i don't think it would be possible to get away with it. Given what you know can you really think they were involved in the disappearance?

People seem to be under the impression she was alive/not abducted up until the last confirmed check cause that's what the macanns say. I may be wrong but was she not picked up at 5.15 then back to the apartment?

No one outside the tapas 9 saw MM after five o'clock.

It is possible that they were involved in the disapearance and before their PR machine kicked in the were quite rightly prime suspects.

It is possible that they were involved in the disapearance and before their PR machine kicked in the were quite rightly prime suspects.

I think only one of them might have seen her after 5, one of the group went to the apparent and was there for 30 seconds if you believe Kate, 30 mins if you believe Gerry.

Fair enough - what do you suggest might happen then? Do you think they killed her before dinner then went down there all calm like nothing had happened then acted the rest of it out ?

I think the way people talk about the McCanns is moronic and shameful.

The same could easily be said for the people have been totally blinded by the PR machine regardless of the countless inconsistencies in their stories. In the majority of murders kidnappings and sexual assaults the victim know the assailant. These crimes being committed by a strangers would be less likely.

Fair enough - what do you suggest might happen then? Do you think they killed her before dinner then went down there all calm like nothing had happened then acted the rest of it out ?

I don't know, it was obviously either part of their group or a predator who committed the perfect crime. It is likely we will never know. Considering the wee girl who was killed then stashed in her grans loft right in the middle of a police investigation last year I don't think it's impossible that she was killed by either one or both parents and then moved several times later. It is more likely that a child will be killed by their parents than anyone else.

I am more interested in the inconsistencies and strange reporting of the two sightings which has went on this week. It is clear neither the media nor the police are being honest about the case.

The same could easily be said for the people have been totally blinded by the PR machine regardless of the countless inconsistencies in their stories. In the majority of murders kidnappings and sexual assaults the victim know the assailant. These crimes being committed by a strangers would be less likely.

You need to consider the realistic possibilities though - i have yet to hear a reasonable scenario that could involve the Macanns as suspects given the fact they were at ease having dinner and drinks one minute then the next they were in a blind panic over it - do you really think they could have acted that well? And what did they do with the body if so? Please just give me a theory here that fits in with the tapas 9's version of events also

Of course I can't say for certain whether the parents were involved or not.

Perhaps they weren't, but what I'm fairly sure of is that we don't know the full story and that the evidence of the McCanns and the tapas 9 is full of glaring inconsistencies and changed stories.

Trying to dress this up as a simple child abduction followed by police incompetence is just, if not more, unlikely than the parents being involved imo.

I think the way people talk about the McCanns is moronic and shameful. They are not responsible for their child being abducted. This could have happened if they had been asleep in the apartment and they were only yards away with the apartment in sight.

People led like to use this tragic case of child abduction as an excuse to posture, express fake outrage and often to present an image of themselves as wonderful parents. It's all about them for these morons. That they are twisting the knife for the McCanns is something they do not care about.

Some malevolent morons go further, accusing these people of murdering their daughter or being in on the abduction. There are so many reasons why this is the least likely possible conclusion but they hold on to whisper and rumour because they want it to be true. It would give them some sense of smug satisfaction.

It takes crassness levels beyond measure to hold and express these views and moronicity to match. It's so sad to see how common this is in large swathes of the population.

Of course they are responsible, even allowing for their inconsistent evidence.

I think the way people talk about the McCanns is moronic and shameful. They are not responsible for their child being abducted. This could have happened if they had been asleep in the apartment and they were only yards away with the apartment in sight.

Read up to here. You are a moron. There is no way you cannot be a troll.

Greig Spence looks like one of the e-fits...

Don't really like being an amateur detective in these sort of cases. Humans can't be trusted to give accurate accounts of what happened at all so you'd expect a lot of inconsistencies. If I got asked to recall everything I've done over the past hour there is no way I would answer everything accurately. To make things worse the pressure and panic of a police investigation and media frenzy probably made the accounts even less reliable.

To me the only part of the case that you can really get a big clue from is the statistics that show how unlikely an abduction is in these sort of cases.

Anything else really is just massive conjecture.

^^^^ Agree definitely - i can't remember everything i have done today and what time i did things at! Its just normal really especially when your not working.

Also the fact that an abduction is unlikely would make it a better place for a child snatcher to go and try snatch a child because people aren't expecting

^^^^ Agree definitely - i can't remember everything i have done today and what time i did things at! Its just normal really especially when your not working.

Also the fact that an abduction is unlikely would make it a better place for a child snatcher to go and try snatch a child because people aren't expecting

Possibly. Just because something hasn't happened before doesn't mean it can't happen in the future. You have little guides to point you but they're nothing really. I genuinely believe the people investigating are working in the dark too.

They definately are - i think when people accuse police of acting suspiciously its probably because they have absolutely no idea where she is or what happened to her and its such a high profile case. I just can't see what these e fits are going to do. Im probably about 90% sure that we will never know what happened here.

Being completely honest i don't think she's dead, i just don't see what use a dead child is to anyone. That is of course if she was abducted and not killed by the parents

We don't know what happened but I believe the local police version of events and for anyone to rule it out is just daft.

I hope I'm wrong and she is found safe and well but I don't think it will happen.

Are you referring to that guy who made the video saying he believes maddie fell behind the couch and banged her head?

The police did venture to suggest that it looked like a planned abduction - somebody had been watching and waiting for the right moment to make their move. It wasn't as if the McCann's visit to the Tapas bar was a one off.

That was the only comment the police made that made sense for me. If what they suspect is/was true, it was of course very unfortunate for the McCanns, but ultimately they were at fault for leaving their children unattended for the length of time they did.

I say they should still be held to account for their irresponsible actions.

I don't think anyone can give any sort of reasonable account of what might have happened as unfortunately we simply don't know enough good, accurate information about what went on.

Most of the information we have has come from the British media who rightly/wrongly have been biased towards the McCann's since it happened.

It was they who had a campaign of stating the Portuguese Police had fucked up the case, put pressure for British police to get involved and they who have put out stories about what happened giving only really the McCann's side of it.

Now maybe the above is all true, the police did f**k the case up, the McCann's story is what happened. We just don't know though as the bias the media showed I think makes the information unreliable.