Caledonian F.c. Thread

RayBees

When you going to open that museum? Any truth in the rumour that you are asking Sandy Cromarty to perform the opening honours? I think we should be told......................

Sandy is unfortunately unavailable. I've been trying to contact him all season but he's been pretty quiet. Don't worry, all round media whore Terry Butcher will accept any showbiz invitation.

Sandy is unfortunately unavailable. I've been trying to contact him all season but he's been pretty quiet. Don't worry, all round media whore Terry Butcher will accept any showbiz invitation.

You'll be lucky. Think he will be spending his weekdays travelling up and down to Glasgow complaining about refs decisions that are causing ICTs downfall, rather than admitting they are relegation fodder............................

You'll be lucky. Think he will be spending his weekdays travelling up and down to Glasgow complaining about refs decisions that are causing ICTs downfall, rather than admitting they are relegation fodder............................

Okay, ICT are bottom now but won't be in May. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

FFS. Just had a wee brouse through this forum. Celebrate the past for sure, but move the feck on eh? Caley is alive and well along side their more illustrious Jaggy conterparts.

Alive and well?!? Caley are dead whilst ICT are rock bottom of the worst league in the world. You are also off the invite list for the museum opening.

FFS. Just had a wee brouse through this forum. Celebrate the past for sure, but move the feck on eh? Caley is alive and well along side their more illustrious Jaggy conterparts.

Dear deluded one, there is nothing about ICT that reminds me of the mighty Caley and as for Jags being the "more illustrious",well clearly logic is not amongst your more positive attributes. Now I'm going to check your memory. When was the last time that the less illustrious Jaggies won a league match at Telford Street???????????????

Edited by PRS

Dear deluded one, there is nothing about ICT that reminds me of the mighty Caley and as for Jags being the "more illustrious",well clearly logic is not amongst your more positive attributes. Now I'm going to check your memory. When was the last time that the less illustrious Jaggies won a league match at Telford Street???????????????

I can only presume it was before 1994?:blink:

Ever get the feeling that some Caledonian FC fans are still bitter?

not bitter, just still in mourning.

the murder of a club is hard to get over, i was lucky i was only 10 at the time. (prefered Caley to nairn) so moving on with the phoenix club was easier.

to be honest, it is a shame these old fans didnt come on board, bring some of the old songs with them and create a better atmosphere at TCS

• 2 weeks later...

not bitter, just still in mourning.

the murder of a club is hard to get over, i was lucky i was only 10 at the time. (prefered Caley to nairn) so moving on with the phoenix club was easier.

to be honest, it is a shame these old fans didnt come on board, bring some of the old songs with them and create a better atmosphere at TCS

Cal its because they'd rather be offended and believe the worlds against them.... it gives them an excuse to support they're real team without the embarrassment of having to explain why they sit on a bus to Glasgow from the Portland club rather than go to the dump... Its a perfect excuse, they murdered our club blah blah blah Whats worse is any offspring these people have will also be dragged up supporting either side of the Old Firm... :angry:

Cal its because they'd rather be offended and believe the worlds against them.... it gives them an excuse to support they're real team without the embarrassment of having to explain why they sit on a bus to Glasgow from the Portland club rather than go to the dump... Its a perfect excuse, they murdered our club blah blah blah Whats worse is any offspring these people have will also be dragged up supporting either side of the Old Firm... :angry:

Thanks for your nonsense. Sorry but i don't support the old firm. In fact, i usually root for Ross County and was hoping they'd get promoted. I might think twice now. Any other baseless theories?

Edit - The world is so against me, aarrrrrrgggggggghhhh!

Edited by RayBees

haha thats quality banter.... im afraid not though, no alias here at all, which if you look at my posts in recent match threads is fairly obvious! :D

The fact that you could even be accused of being a Sandy alias is bad enough.