Online Footy Management Game

Div

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Norfolk n Chance City 3 v 0 inverness caley thistle fc

Stainrod kneel on the ball 0 v 4 12 angry men

Looks like you're getting promoted, SeD. <_<

Hoorah :bounce1 Up to the dizzy heights of F-League 5 Zeta.

Hard lines there dmton - after the grand shoogle I though you'd be away. I bet 'The Mighty Reds' (whoever he may be) is a wee bitty pissed off as well

Ya Dancer!

Top of the league, thats me been promoted!

:P:D:lol:

Bad thing is one of my best defenders, and goal scorers, is out for a couple of friendlys with an injury. Anybody know how long it'll take him to heal?

5-0 against H8 C4L3Y isn't too hard. Its my pals team, but he can't log-on, so its the default side i.e. crap So you're not that good :P

Jailender paid the price, i lost 2-1 :lol::lol::lol:

How novel - promoted despite finishing second and only having 4,000 seats in my 8,000 capacity stadium (although it does have 4 stands :lol: ) :thumsup2:cheers:guinness

anyone else heading into the Dodgy TV League ? :bounce2:bounce1:bounce3:bounce4

btw - Pieman , I took a call from Wolverine's agent this afternoon say's he's looking to take a step up :P

congratulations Ned :(

Looks like its me and Pieman (and anyone else who gets promoted) for next season.

Got a few free dates if anyone wants a pre-season friendly? Stalwarts X1, manager name - The Warrior, M-League 5 Gamma.

Guest Waxoyl Fan Club
I'll try not to embarress you too much! I might take it easy on you! I dont want to lower your teams confidence too much before the league! :lol:;)

Will you have any team left, since most of it is made up of loan players? :P

Archived