Coupon Bursters

Michael W

Why not?

I was only joking, don't worry. :P

Real Madrid fucked me tonight, i knew it was too good to be true that they were 2/1. Pumped 3-0 off Valencia. Did they have youngsters on or something?

can't believe i've been beat off two footballing super powers like Berwick and Real Madrid in one day.

Real Madrid may have a big reputation, but a lot of their players certainly don't live up to it. I never watch much Spanish football, but the league must be poor if they are so far clear of third place.

Madrid were embarassingly bad last night, no offence but I dont think you had done your homework if you backed Madrid last night

I didn't do my homework, i won £2.40 on my lucky 15 and needed a third team quickly before the Burnley and Liverpool games started. Couldn't really find anyone and last on the list were Real Madrid at 2/1. I knew they'd be that price for a reason but everytime i've chose Valencia this season they've f*cked me to the point i never put them on anymore, so took a gamble.

Guest Hack

Helsingborg done me out of £54. Bit gutted, as i re-invested £8 from my £60 i took over the weekend. Still got £3 on 3 teams though. Not confident.

• 2 months later...
A welcome back to this thread. This may come a little early but...Brechin <_<

I'm sure a fair few folk will be complaining about them!

Can add Ayr, Peterhead and ICT to that list too <_<

Only Ayr came good for me this weekend - Elgin, PSG & Sons all bombed. Cap it all Goodwood - had one cuddy only past the post first. About £50 down on weekend betting .... grump.