Coupon Bursters

Michael W

Anybody else do the over 2.5 goals?

Tonight I had Barcelona, Bordeaux, Newcastle, Brugge and East Stirling @ 13/1.

Why couldn't 'Shire or Albion Rovers score in the second half.

There's always one who lets you down.

Colchester and Stranraer on one line and just Colchester on another.

Both winning by one goal after 90mins, Stranraer concede equaliser after 90+2, Colchester after 90+3.

Colchester also burst one of the boys at work. He was watching Sky and Norwich and Bristol Rovers, both of whom I also had, scored last-minute winners. He told me he'd just started celebrating when the Wycombe goal at Colchester came in.

Just seen it on the Beeb and it was the most blatant, cheating, handball b*****d of a goal I've seen for a wee while.

Gareth Ainsworth, you're a c**t :angry:

Edited by choirbairn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Livingston and Raith Rovers yesterday - County, Dundee and Dunfermline all came up as well. I mean, an amateur side beating a full-time team and a half full-time/part-time team losing to a team that's lost all of their best players to St Mirren. FFS, think it would've earned me a good twenty quid, didn't work out the odds at the time.

Livingston and Raith Rovers yesterday - County, Dundee and Dunfermline all came up as well. I mean, an amateur side beating a full-time team and a half full-time/part-time team losing to a team that's lost all of their best players to St Mirren. FFS, think it would've earned me a good twenty quid, didn't work out the odds at the time.

Never put money on Raith when we look dead certs...