Coupon Bursters

Michael W

Wes Hoolahan you Yann Kermogant tribute act penatly chipping fuckwit!! What sort of fucking idoit chips a penalty at 1-1 with 15-20minutes left on the clock, I hope Paul Lambert gives him a proper boot ith baws.

Edited by Maxriddles

Wes Hoolahan you Yann Kermogant tribute act penatly chipping fuckwit!! What sort of fucking idoit chips a penalty at 1-1 with 15-20minutes left on the clock, I hope Paul Lambert gives him a proper boot ith baws.

Feel sick reading that, never knew! Done me out of £15. Raging.

I knew there would be someone raging about that in here. :lol:

I definitely would have done if my coupon hadn't been let down by Celtic (needed a 3 goal win) and Alloa anyway. Instead I just found it funny.

Edited by Nightmare

had a tenner on Chelsea -2 goals :angry:

Same.

Chelsea looked so inept up front. Blackpool's defence is awful and Chelsea kept getting into great positions and then wasting it. Then Kalou skied that sitter in the last minute. RAGE.