Over Moderating

St Sid

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only found out recently that Debbie was a mod. And thanks to this thread I now know that Stewartymac is one.

I`ve never had any dealings with the mods because I am wholesome and lovely. And I am not a grassing b*****d either.

Sorry, I have nothing whatsoever in my mind here :lol:

I've actually got one for you now, Duff Man.

You're tall-ish, and have floppy blonde hair. Slightly overweight, but nothing too much, and you're the kind of guy who probably wears fake tan. In the boozer, you wear stripey shirts and are always trying to pull. You're probably not very often successful, though. No offence.

What about me? ;)

Well...

...sorry, but you may be slightly overweight. I reckon that you've got short hair (probably a number three) and prominent ears. In the boozer, you'd be wearing a fairly smart t-shirt, jeans and trainers.

I like this game.

You have dark hair, possible spikey-ish, and a fairly big nose. Slightly, although not overly tanned skin. Probably quite tall, but skinny. You almost definitely wear a red Che Guevara t-shirt lots of the time.

You're tall-ish, and have floppy blonde hair. Slightly overweight, but nothing too much, and you're the kind of guy who probably wears fake tan. In the boozer, you wear stripey shirts and are always trying to pull. You're probably not very often successful, though. No offence.

I saw Duff Man in the pie queue at Cappielow once... I don't think he was trying to pull there, but the rest of that's wrong as well :P

You have dark hair, possible spikey-ish, and a fairly big nose. Slightly, although not overly tanned skin. Probably quite tall, but skinny. You almost definitely wear a red Che Guevara t-shirt lots of the time.

Respectively:

Ja

nein

:o

Ja

Very

Indeed

Not all the time - there are many other commmunist t-shirts on offer. ;)

mhak, mhak, do me :D

What was this thread about again? :unsure:

Hmm...

...I've heard rumours that you're female, but I don't believe them. I could imagine you wearing a cardigan, for some reason, and having kind of floppy brown hair. Not fat, but not skinny either...it's probably a stripey cardigan, by the way. Not in a bad way, one of the trendy ones. You might shop in Topman, though.

Well...

...sorry, but you may be slightly overweight. I reckon that you've got short hair (probably a number three) and prominent ears. In the boozer, you'd be wearing a fairly smart t-shirt, jeans and trainers.

I like this game.

I am slightly overweight :( I have longish hair tho, and the ears aren't that prominent. The last point I'd like to think so ;) but others may sometimes say otherwise <_<

Well...

I like this game.

You may as well try me while you're at it ;)

Archived