Trinidad And Tobago

This is true, but only the first time, not the second time. Tommy did though, as did Quashie!

Quashie was great, both in his performance and in the way he reacted to the crowd's chanting. The Tartan Army will make a Scot out of him yet! :D

He's no' English Anymore!!! :lol:

"Your not english anymore! Your not english anymore" to Quashie :D

Not that I wish to take any credit for this but the chant came from us in the cheap seats (always the best place to be!)

Cracking first half - summed up with a "this is like watching brazil" chant come 3-0 up by the 25 minute mark (after Qashie's goal).

Rotten second half (I can only presume Berti gave a team talk!) capped by the loss of a goal. Mind you, stick a jambo in defence and a jambo in goal do you expect us to keep a clean sheet?

IMO, if Quashie is a find, Hughes should be left to be found. Unimpressive to say the least - I expected more of him.

Could I also say that Big Marv (who I have always liked but not neccessarily been a fan of) is perfect for Rangers (ie: sh*te!)

I don't think Berti realises what a wave is, he always just claps back instead of waving :lol:

The atmosphere in the East Stand was superb, although the continual "There's only one Darren Fletcher/James McFadden/NigelQaushie" etc does get a bit tedious <_<

The stadium took a good 15 minutes after kick off as well to fill up <_<

Quashie does look a right good player, strong as f**k and can pass the ball with either foot. Loved it when he was int he middle of the park and through skill and sheer strenght ripped apart 3 T&T players before passing through to Fletch :D

Arnol Dwarika is, and always will be pish :D

Not that I wish to take any credit for this but the chant came from us in the cheap seats (always the best place to be!)

Cracking first half - summed up with a "this is like watching brazil" chant come 3-0 up by the 25 minute mark (after Qashie's goal).

Rotten second half (I can only presume Berti gave a team talk!) capped by the loss of a goal. Mind you, stick a jambo in defence and a jambo in goal do you expect us to keep a clean sheet?

IMO, if Quashie is a find, Hughes should be left to be found. Unimpressive to say the least - I expected more of him.

Could I also say that Big Marv (who I have always liked but not neccessarily been a fan of) is perfect for Rangers (ie: sh*te!)

To be fair I think the Brazil chants started at 1-0! Cheap seats aren't always the place to be - at Hampden, the place to be is the North Stand, which is the mid-price stand. However, at Easter Road, the cheap East Stand was definitely the place to be!

Oh, and did anyone else see John Hughes in his sponsored Falkirk FC Manager's car on the way back into the town centre?! One stand, you've only got one stand...

Guest Annfield Red

Yep, though we were superb on Sunday. Thought the whole team played well. ;)

Ger it right up ye Nickerless :lol::lol::lol:

Watch the game at uni as have bloody exams this week, but Arnold Dwarika showed a few good touches, skinned a player or two one of their more impressive players. Ok i'm being biased but it was good to see him back.

ffs, one good game and all is well?

I can't criticise much about the Trinidad game, we played well, scored some nice goals and I was delighted with it.

BUT it doesn't make Berti a good boss, Quashie Scottish or Gary Holt not a c*nt.

AND I'll stop harping on about Vogts when we see consistency of tactics, performances and quality over an extended period, culminating in qualification for a major tournament. Fingers crossed he gets it right in the upcoming campaign.

Fletcher, McFadden, superb. Always exciting to see these guys, let's hope they stay fit and playing regular football.

Also, the same Trinidad side lost 3-0 to Northern Ireland, so justifying those who say that they're rubbish and barely worth beating.

Still, at least we're as good as Northern Ireland \o/

Fletcher, McFadden, superb. Always exciting to see these guys, let's hope they stay fit and playing regular football.

I think Scotland's hopes for the future rest rather heavily on these two guys. Our best players without a doubt.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived