Trinidad And Tobago

Here's their results from last year:

http://www.tnt.fifa.com/cda/cda_container/...ltsPast,00.html

Note only a 2-1 loss against South Africa and a 3-0 defeat from Venezuela. Not too bad. FIFA Coca-Cola Meaningless Joke Mickey Mouse Rankings have them 13 places below us at 75.

Granted T & T aren't great and I'm not Bertie's biggest fan, but its a sad day when after all the shaftings we've had recently and we are 4 up at half time folk start questioning the opposition.

Have you had a look at where WE are in the rankings recently?

Hardly troubling Brazil and the likes!!!

Who let the brain donor in? :rolleyes:

If we're beating a San Marino team 4-1 it's not much of an achievement, but this mob seems to be a bit better. All that matters is how we're playing, anyway, and if Berti has some decent tactics sorted, it's an encouraging sign.

Charlie Ridiculous spouting his usual sh1te again!

Granted the opposition weren't great but if folk are happy enough to dish out abuse when the team get beat, then surely we cannae moan about any win when we get it!

Good to see McFadden naming Nicholas when talking about the criticism they have been getting. If only Jim Sh1te maybe started answering back to Charlie instead of his 'and you were some player in your time, Charlie' syle comments.

Thought Charlie was out out of order in the studio cocking hs thumb to the studio window saying 'don't let these fans con you' in reply to McFaddens rant.

At least some people want to give support, Charlie. If everyone at Easter Road came along and moaned all the way through the game and complained when they win then that would really knock the spirit out of the players.

Also just heard that Berti won't give an interview to Sky after the game (boo hoo said Jim Sh1te sarcasticly). Quite right I would say coz anything he says, right or wrong Charlie just finds anything to moan about.

Sorry, I'm forgetting Charlie's tremendous managerial record at.................?

Rant over.

Ah thank you for your time.

And another thing!!!!!

Gordon McQueen after the game started on Nigel Quashie (who I thought was immense today) saying 'oh, he had games for England under 21's and their B team and now they don't want him he's turning to us instead'.

In principle he has a point, but I don't think we are in any position to start getting choosy about we can and can't pick.

Its in the rules as he has a Scottish grandfather so why not pick him.

If he scored the goal to take us into the 2006 World Cup Finals would McQueen be sitting their complaining about the fact he shouldn't be playing for Scotland?

I was at the game today and thought we played very very well in the first half. Ok, we didn't play nearly as well in the 2nd but we still played solidly despite the number of substitutions that took place.

Charlie Nicholas was getting pelters from the TA today :D

"Charlie Nicholas you're a w**ker, you're a w**ker"

"Nicholas, what's the score?"

:D

Are there highlights on terrestrial Tv tonight? :blink:

I hope so as I've been working today and haven't seen the game! :( Great result,but it's only a friendly.This is the same attitude I'v had to the friendly defeats. :ph34r: I'm still 100% behind Vogts unless we don't quailfy for the World Cup.That'll have given him 4 years(I think) and thats enough time to see visable change IMO.

If he scored the goal to take us into the 2006 World Cup Finals would McQueen be sitting their complaining about the fact he shouldn't be playing for Scotland?

Yes, as it would probably make him look more controversial and authoritative.

w**kers, the lot of them :D

Trinidad aren't a bad team really, just lacking a bit of strength and depth. Stern John plays in the premiership. Marvyn Andrews has signed for rangers (hahahaha). One boy has signed for southhampton, then there's the lads in dundee. Don't forget arnold dwarika, east fife legend saw some nice touches from him today!

Guest queens2celtic0

Thought Fletcher, McFadden and Quashi were great. good to see an ex- QOS youngster (McAllister) playing, even if he did make a strange couple of pass backs in the second half! Since, before the game, I was fearing the worst i'll take 4-1 even if our Thursday night 5-a-side team would have given them a run for the money :lol:

Cracking first half :D Atmosphere was decent :D

Fletcher was outstanding :D :D :D

"Your not english anymore! Your not english anymore" to Quashie :D

:lol::lol: had a good laugh when i heard that one!

was good to see scotland give some one a hounding for a change - don't care who it was - fletcher was quality. :D

of course trinidad weren't at full strength as Brent Rahim was injured ;):lol:

Was crackin atmosphere, toilets were first class (a wall), good to see some goals, banter with Quashie and Charlie Nick also excellent!!

and Berti gave us a wave! :D

Archived