All The Best

Guest Richiefaescotland

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mrs stainrod

Gee, thanks!! (Falkirk and Spain - who else!!!)

I'm not your typical footballer's wife you know!!! (Mr S may not agree :P:D )

;);)

English team??????

Agree with the England commentators being as annoying as hell. I bet in every game that's covered they manage to get in a bit about England whoever's playing.

Wonder how long it'll take them to mention 1966 :angry:That's why I won't be supporting England.

It's Spain for me!!!

As I've said, if Scotland won the World Cup...

As I've said,if Scotland won the world cup....

we'd rightly be pleased,a bit smug ,gloating and generally pished for a fortnight.The difference being this would be confined to Scotland.

English people sitting in their house watching the news won't have Scottish people saying"I bet everyone back home is delighted for the boys and going on and on and on and on and...............

As I've said,if Scotland won the world cup....

we'd rightly be pleased,a bit smug ,gloating and generally pished for a fortnight.The difference being this would be confined to Scotland.

English people sitting in their house watching the news won't have Scottish people saying"I bet everyone back home is delighted for the boys and going on and on and on and on and...............

Indeed.

On the rare occasion we get a success, we're happy to celebrate it amongst ourselves. The English seem to think everyone wants it plastered on every doorpost and rammed down our throats 24/7.

Guest stevie bhoy
Really? I think we try to ram 1967 down the English throats at any given opportunity. And I'd quite like Celtic fans to shut the f**k up about their Lisbon Lions.

1. Ohh shame does it annoy u ?

2. why does bad things that happen at these tournements get labbled brittish but all the good things happen its england

Really? I think we try to ram 1967 down the English throats at any given opportunity.

Do we? I have to confess I've never been aware of it. There's also the fact that the English don't get our commentary and coverage inflicted on them during major tournaments.

Hearing Shellic fans waffling about the Lisbon Lions just makes me laugh that they have to go back to '67 to find something worth boasting about.

1. Ohh shame does it annoy u ?

2. why does bad things that happen at these tournements get labbled brittish but all the good things happen its england

Probably the same reason that when Tim Henman does well, he's British, when he does crap, he's English :rolleyes:

Guest Guinness_Alan
, will send you a postcard from the sunny Estoril coast. :D

Better send it quick before your team gets chicked out because of the behaviour of your arrogant, ignorant racist fans! :guns

Guest Guinness_Alan
Is that not racist :rolleyes: ?

How is it racist to say someone else is racist? Have you seen the engerlund fans? Did you know they are on a final warning from UEFA? They don't get that for being the friendliest fans in the world!

On the rare occasion we get a success, we're happy to celebrate it amongst ourselves.

Well thanks to beating Trinidad and Tobago, we've moved up to 55th in the FIFA World Rankings! :D PAAARTY!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Probably the same reason that when Tim Henman does well, he's British, when he does crap, he's English :rolleyes:

No wee Timmy is always english

He;s always crap :lol:

Don't think France will do well. They're over-rated and ageing. I think England can take them. :( I hate to hear a team's players and ex-players mouthing off that they're going to do this and that before games. Do yer talking on the park, froggies! :rolleyes:

I hate to hear a team's players and ex-players mouthing off that they're going to do this and that before games. Do yer talking on the park, froggies!  :rolleyes:

Beckham has said today that England are a better team than France. They're both at it.

If France play Desailly then I wouldn't be too confident. If they leave him out, or he is injured, and play Thuram and Silvestre then I would be. They aren't that old. Age doesn't matter if the players still have talent and ability. You aren't going to leave Pires and Zidane out just because they are the other side of 30.

I always think when they start that kind of talk that they are running scared of the opposition, like it's all bluff. But on the other hand the media often distorts what's actually said to sell papers, so it's not always the players' fault.

...you can be assured that the English media wouldn't tolerate us going on about it for 40 years.

FACT

OPINION

How could the English Meedya influence the Scottish? If they had much power there wouldn't be any of the anti-English crud that's been mentioned elsewhere.

Correct, SeD (you been away?)...

Nah! Just the close season, a couple of friends over from America and some nosing about the the PTFC.net site ;)

Archived