All The Best

Guest Richiefaescotland

Guest Richiefaescotland

...s Rivals :D

Good Luck France, Croatia and Switzerland. Hope they get fuckin stuck in to those over-rated hooligan supported b*****ds.

How funny would it be if Prso scores the goals that put England out of the EC? Get it up a few Rangers fans who's heads are up their arses!

f**k yer Rule Brittiania.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...s Rivals :D

Good Luck France, Croatia and Switzerland. Hope they get fuckin stuck in to those over-rated hooligan supported b*****ds.

How funny would it be if Prso scores the goals that put England out of the EC? Get it up a few Rangers fans who's heads are up their arses!

f**k yer Rule Brittiania.

Quality post! B) Allez le France.

Guest MooresLaw

smacks of jealousy these posts boys!! Enjoy your hols at Butlins Ayr, will send you a postcard from the sunny Estoril coast. :D

Couldnt agree more MooresLaw. And Richiefaescotland, f**k you and your hooligan supported team. Although i'd be happy to send a postcard to you from Albuferia if you want. :lol:

I'll be in the Algarve for 2 weeks from this Saturday and I will be backing England.

Get the chip off both your shoulders and grow up. Rivalry is one thing but you're obsession is bordering on madness.

Nope I won't be vocal or going out my way to support them but I would like to see them do well.

We can't tarnish them all with the same fannyish mentality the commentators have.

Just hope it's a good tournament.

Guest Richiefaescotland
I'll be in the Algarve for 2 weeks from this Saturday and I will be backing England.

Get the chip off both your shoulders and grow up. Rivalry is one thing but you're obsession is bordering on madness.

always thought falkirk fans were Part-Time ****

I hope they get put out at the earliest opportunity but only due to their incredible arrogance. Just imagine how bad it will be if they actually win it!

Have to say though, I don't mind the English people, it's the English media that makes it impossible for me to support them.

Have to say though, I don't mind the English people, it's the English media that makes it impossible for me to support them.

Spot on. was down south a couple of weekends ago - had a great time. although even then the place was over run with england flags. loads of cars were just driving about with them sticking out the driver and passenger sides.

i will be supporting whoever england are playing purely to wind up my english mates :D

:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

And hasn't all the recent D-day programmes shown that we live and fight together in Britain?

Must say that post does make you look very jealous.

Why does a Scot who wants England to lose instantly get labelled as jealous? Brazil are better than us too, but I don't especially want them to lose. Or Italy or Germany or Holland or...etc.

Spot on. was down south a couple of weekends ago - had a great time. although even then the place was over run with england flags. loads of cars were just driving about with them sticking out the driver and passenger sides.

i will be supporting whoever england are playing purely to wind up my english mates :D

All that St George's cross waving is brilliant. As a nationalist, it suits my political agenda to have the English think of themselves as English rather than British.

The sooner there's an English independance party, the better :D

:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

And hasn't all the recent D-day programmes shown that we live and fight together in Britain?

We were fighting against fascism,along with half of the world.

We were'nt fighting as Britain,but as free country's for the freedom we hold dear.Like the freedom to support whichever team we want in a sporting event.

C,mon the French auld alliance.

There's a reason england is known as the auld enemy.

A major fitba finals without Scotland is pish. Euro 2004 might as well be synchronised swimming as far as I'm concerned. :huh:

Mind you, I still want England to get horsed. :lol:

I'd actually be happiest if England weren't even there. Then I could be completely neutral and wouldn't get pissed off at any of the results. I suspect I won't really start to enjoy Euro 2004 until England go out, just as I can't really start to enjoy the CL until all of the English teams go out.

Guest mrs stainrod

Agree with the England commentators being as annoying as hell. I bet in every game that's covered they manage to get in a bit about England whoever's playing.

Wonder how long it'll take them to mention 1966 :angry:That's why I won't be supporting England.

It's Spain for me!!!

Archived