ITV Or The BBC

Guest Annfield Red

ITV or the BBC  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

BBC for me

The adverts on ITV are a pain.

And also becasue last night when ITV were adevrtising their competition the screen screen froze for about 10 minutes :angry::angry: and didn't come again till after the match had started :angry::angry::angry: : . Did this happen to anyone else.

Tony Gubba is good to listen to - he really gets caught up in a match and isn't afraid to criticise/speak his mind...

e.g "What on earth is going on out there?" (whilst witnessing some poor defending by a top side)

"It would be a great shame if the two managers had gotten a hold of their teams at half time - it might lessen the entertainment value" :D

Can even pass the level of fever pitch reached by Motty at times.

AT

They're both bloody awful. Totally biased, totally unaware (or uncaring) that Scottish, Welsh and NIrish folks are watching too. I could just about stand it if it was only during England games, but they seem to delight in coming in with random England comments during games that have no relevance to England. Even during the Sweden-Bulgaria game they were going on about the ref simply because he was English.

So far my Euro 2004 has been spoiled by the overwhelmingly self-obsessed coverage. I can't wait for England to go out, then they might concentrate on the games they're actually showing.

So far my Euro 2004 has been spoiled by the overwhelmingly self-obsessed coverage. I can't wait for England to go out, then they might concentrate on the games they're actually showing.

No they won't.

Instead they'll watch a game and say things like "One wonders what kind of result England might have gotten against either of these two"

or

"It could so easily have been England here today, but..."

AT

Archived