Remember That Day

StewartyMac

When Becks despatched that free kick (that was never a foul) into the net in the last minute for an undeserved win against Greece to book their place in the World Cup Finals.

As I got off the train at Queens Park station on the way to the Latvia game, I felt a knot in the pit of my stomach that the jammy barstards had fluked it, particularly as some wag on the train had started a rumour that Greece were 3-1 up. :angry:

Then there was last night, and the sight of a team getting their just desserts.

Ying and yang folks. :lol::lol::lol:

When Becks despatched that free kick (that was never a foul) into the net in the last minute for an undeserved win against Greece to book their place in the World Cup Finals.

They actually only drew with Greece,it was 2-2.

I've heard quite a few mentions of their 'win' against Greece.

Despite only having lost twice competitively,they've had a right load of shitty results under Sven. The Greece game was another one where they only had to turn up to win.Roll on Croatia and Switzerland. ;)

Neither is your obvious racism towards the English.

Hahahahaha, you've excelled yourself here you idiot.

Racism?????

I wanted to see England, historically Scotland's bigges rivals, lose.

Explain how that is 'racism'.

Thats unbelievable. :angry:

How exactly is that racist? :blink: Stewarty's right, what goes around comes around in football and rarely has revenge ever been so sweet :D

It is racist as he's making delibrate attempts to insult the English.

Are you for real?????

'Insult' the English??

Show me the post where I have insulted them?

I'm laughing at their misfortune, look it up in your dictionary, thats called Schadenfraude, NOT racism

Fool.

I'm with David, it's a stupid, inane post. First of all, if you remember correctly, it was clearly a free kick, just as clearly as it was a free kick last night.

Secondly, it's Yin and Yang, not Ying and Yang. And it refers to night and day, white and black, not what goes around comes around.

I'm with David, it's a stupid, inane post. First of all, if you remember correctly, it was clearly a free kick, just as clearly as it was a free kick last night.

Secondly, it's Yin and Yang, not Ying and Yang. And it refers to night and day, white and black, not what goes around comes around.

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

So what???

You really are an oversensitive numpty :lol: . Race doesn't come into it, apart from the fact it just happened to be the English football team that it happened to. All that Stewarty stated were facts, not fallacies made up to tarnish the English or in any way embelish the truth to something that wasn't there.

True.

As I got off the train at Queens Park station on the way to the Latvia game, I felt a knot in the pit of my stomach that the jammy barstards had fluked it, particularly as some wag on the train had started a rumour that Greece were 3-1 up.

True

Then there was last night, and the sight of a team getting their just desserts.

True

Show me which piece of that is "racist". In fact, Stewarty should be commended on not slagging the English there at all. Everything is, in his words, FACT! :D

Now go back to chewing on your sour grapes :P

Aw diddums Poor wee England, he is mealy stating what comes around goes around. Anyway! Surly after centuries of oppression, slavery and tyranny we are aloud to say get it right up ya, Up the Auld Alliance and well done to historically one of our oldest friends across the water.

And It is not racisim, we are technically the same race....white, racisim only exists if you are predudice aginst different races of people the english people are not a race they are a country made up of many different races

Sour grapes? Will I really go on another rant about nations etc? I'm in a better position to talk about last night's game than anyone, as I didn't care who won. I don't keep this "grudge" against people who come from England (that, I believe, is racism).

I'm not referring to that post in particular, just all of Stewartymac's posts seem to be slagging off the English. That, undoubtedly, is racist.

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

So what???

So what? It means everything you said was patently wrong. First of all it was a free kick to England.

If you don't know what Yin and Yang refer to, then how can last night have been a case of Yin and Yang? You don't have a clue what you are on about, you are just having a go at England on the false premise of your own halfbaked prejudices.

And It is not racisim, we are technically the same race....white, racisim only exists if you are predudice aginst different races of people the english people are not a race they are a country made up of many different races

Technically, the Scottish courts have taken the line that discrimination or ill-treatment of an anti-English nature is to be treated as racism.

However, I shall wait until I get daily abuse because of my accent or my windows bricked in because of my birthplace before I regard what is happening on this forum as racist.

So what?  It means everything you said was patently wrong.  First of all it was a free kick to England.

If you don't know what Yin and Yang refer to, then how can last night have been a case of Yin and Yang?  You don't have a clue what you are on about, you are just having a go at England on the false premise of your own halfbaked prejudices.

Yin and Yang is night and day.

The exact opposite you could say.

Therefore, England's joy on that day, and their despair last night were poles apart. I never meant it to mean what goes around comes around, show me the sentence that says it does? Aye of course, you can't

It was NEVER a free kick in that game, it was a blatant dive, just like the 5 blatant dives beforehand, all convienently at the edge of the box to give Goldenballs the chance to save them.

Archived