Favourite Euro 2004 Moment So Far...

Raving On

What's Your Favourite Euro 2004 Moment So Far?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Barbour_Bairn
I just caught that when I came in - absolute class! :lol:

AT

I saw that as well!! Top class!!!

Best moment for me so far was on Sunday night. Went to the see the Chili's at Murrayfield so missed the game. My mate got one of those text alerts with the full time score but it said 1-0!!! We told everyone round about us that it finished 1-0 and we were all, how should I put this, gutted!

Then 5 minutes later Flea says between a song "All you guys might want to know that England got f'cked by France tonight at the soccer" :lol:

One of the finest and memorable moments ever. I went from lower than a submarines toilet to sky high!!! :lol::D

I saw that as well!! Top class!!!

Best moment for me so far was on Sunday night. Went to the see the Chili's at Murrayfield so missed the game. My mate got one of those text alerts with the full time score but it said 1-0!!! We told everyone round about us that it finished 1-0 and we were all, how should I put this, gutted!

Then 5 minutes later Flea says between a song "All you guys might want to know that England got f'cked by France tonight at the soccer" :lol:

One of the finest and memorable moments ever. I went from lower than a submarines toilet to sky high!!! :lol::D

I was there also, and I had three English people (a Dad and his two kids) next to me. The look on their face when their Mum texted the score was saddening :(

Incidentally, I thought the master class of defending that is Cannavaro/Nesta was superb to watch.

The moment Zidanes Penalty sailed in to the back of the net. :D:D:D:D:D absolute classic. Although Zidanes Free kick going in, just after thecomentattors were saying how Santini will receive taunts of 1-0 1-0 from the opossition dugout next season was sweet as well. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest xbasslichtie

This poll is childish, immature and totally pathetic......

Wheres the option for getting it right up Tydesly after enduring his smug jingoistic pish sprouting for 90 + a half minutes?

"This is Zidanes last chance to damage England" (just before Zidanes FIRST goal)

"1-0 Santini, you better get used to hearing that all season"

etc. etc.

Fantastic football, Ive not celebrated so much since Scotland beat the Dutch!

David, you are a fu<king w**ker, are't you? I'm sorry but it had to be said.

Enough of this, 'ha ha David's a bit of a tosser' shite. you are a complete and utter w**ker.

At least folk like Dennybairn said they are supporting England, you just make snidey comments at SCOTS who like to see England lose.

The fact is, both France's goals were comedy gold. The look on those English faces was priceless. Although Bernd Haas did make an absolute fool of himself and the Croation finishing was just as laughable.

David, you are a fu<king w**ker, are't you? I'm sorry but it had to be said.

Enough of this, 'ha ha David's a bit of a tosser' shite. you are a complete and utter w**ker.

At least folk like Dennybairn said they are supporting England, you just make snidey comments at SCOTS who like to see England lose.

The fact is, both France's goals were comedy gold. The look on those English faces was priceless. Although Bernd Haas did make an absolute fool of himself and the Croation finishing was just as laughable.

Aww dear, I've wound you up as well :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, you're a genious David. I see now that by responding to your posts by posting myself is just a sign that you are a superiour being.

If all football fans were like you David, the sport would be a sterile and boring pile of shit. Thank god idiots like you are in the minority.

I'm with Joozy - Bernt Haas's comedy defending coupled with the Croat hitting the bar from 1 foot out was my moment of the tournament. Although the entire Netherlands Germany game and Larsson's diving header run it close.

Guest MooresLaw

The deathly hush in the Rose and Crown in Rose St Edinburgh as Rooney's second goal went into the net with backspin. Only I was singing ENGLAND!!

I don't think that qualifies as a moment. Unless your brain is so slow that a moment takes 90 minutes to register.

:lol::lol::lol:

Larsson's header will take some beating for goal of the Tourney ;)

Mind you, THAT back pass comes close as a classic comedy moment :lol:

Guest Annfield Red
:lol::lol::lol:

Larsson's header will take some beating for goal of the Tourney ;)

Mind you, THAT back pass comes close as a classic comedy moment :lol:

Agree, that Larsson's header was class and about the pass-back, but the 2 goals that ZZ scored will forever be in my heart. :lol::D:lol:

Guest Annfield Red
The deathly hush in the Rose and Crown in Rose St Edinburgh as Rooney's second goal went into the net with backspin. Only I was singing FUDLAND!!

Surprised you had the ball's to sing. :P

Guest sons1872

The best moment so far has got to be ZZ'z last minute penalty against England. His freekick minutes before has to be a close second as it was pure class. :lol::D:P:)

Archived