Favourite Euro 2004 Moment So Far...

Raving On

What's Your Favourite Euro 2004 Moment So Far?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Bhoys67

Beck's penalty miss has brought a smile to this face , but also with England 1-0

up they brought on Canadian traitor Owen Hargraves then the game turned on

them. :lol::lol::lol:

Leaving aside the England-France obvious answers.

I particularly enjoyed the moment when most of the Swiss defence tried to play the offside trap when Croatia had a free-kick 25 yards out on the right hand side. Pity they'd never told poor Bernt Haas. The cross comes in, the Swiss (apart from Haas) all rush out and all of a sudden there's about 6 Croats inside the box none of whom were offside. It's testament to the Croats shiteiness that they didn't manage to score.

Zidanes Free kick won me £50 on a zidane to score directly from free kick bet and zidanes penalty won me £60 on a England half time/France Full time bet. But still Beckhams penalty miss and Lynams face was brilliant so all of them!!

Lets All Laugh At England

:D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol:

Guest MooresLaw

PROBABLY VAN NISTELROOYS 67TH MINUTE HAT-TRICK GOAL, NUMBER 6 FOR THE DUTCH IN THE PLAY OFFS - PRICELESS :D

PROBABLY VAN NISTELROOYS 67TH MINUTE HAT-TRICK GOAL, NUMBER 6 FOR THE DUTCH IN THE PLAY OFFS - PRICELESS :D

Thank God I didn't watch that game! I knew Soctland were mince and should have got shat on in the first game but they were obviously saving themselves for the second game. :rolleyes:;)

ITV showed a clip of the French supporters celebrating and there in the middle was one poor sod in his england top. You could have sat your pint on his bottom lip.

I just caught that when I came in - absolute class! :lol:

AT

Archived