Match Day 11

An excellent, tough and hard fought 2-2 for San Francisco Giants Soccer Club away to the second top Beavers Out XI. Goals from two of the best young players in world football Ulric Accardi and Storm Bartlet gave the West Coast American outfit a deserved draw, which sees the California based club stay a point ahead at the top of the league, with a piss easy away game to bottom of the league Bayern Munchen to come tomorrow.

All in all, I am immensley proud of my young, talented side, and I think some of my players have the capacity to be stars on the world stage.

won 6-1 away to Boro Beer Bellys, im still joint top of the league, with 3rd place 4 points behind us. B) Looking good to go up.

Btw, my young hotshot Calum Neal scored another 4 goals, making his tally up to 17! :P:rolleyes:

Like I say, I'm extremely proud of my young team. I happened to do you a favour, but hopefully I'll be able to concetrate on my own form and let you two battle it out for second prize! :P

M League Delta clearly is the greatest league in the world in terms of entertainment and excitement.

With three excellent sides fighting it out for two promotion places, who knows how this thrilling chase will work itself out?

Guest Waxoyl Fan Club

5-0 for me against Love Utd in front of a 16,356 crowd.

A hat trick from recalled striker Stryker Darcy and a brace for Kurt Cabrales. This puts me back into third place in F-League 5 Epsilon

Another 1-0 win away from home, Ryan McWilliams again with the winning goal. I create enough chances just don`t score enough. But as long as the defence holds firm, I`ll remain top of the league. Half way through the season with a ten point lead, nothing can possibly go wrong.... :lol:

Phew, that was close, Tartan Specials win 3-2 in a ding dong affair. Bo Kaminskey grabs another brace as we keep up the pressure on Black & White Army Dot Com who won 2-0 away from home again.

And its the biggy tomorrow, Black & White Army Dot Com at Div's Dome. I see Div is nowhere to be seen tonight, he is away practicing his excuses for the press.

I fully expect to get a warning for trouncing the gaffer on his home patch tomorrow :D

Guest clacher2

unbelievably, the Ferry Dancers managed to finnish a game with 11 players in the disapointing 2-2 draw away to fellow mid table dross Lichtie United.

will this season ever end?? not only was i CONNED out of 4 million, but all my other straight forward deals collapsed aswell. no team for this season

im just glad the fans have stuck in with me, easily the best support in the division

I'm having trouble getting my star player into the fray in these games. All of a sudden Cormac Buckland gets withdrawn. For the past few games I've been sending in squads of 9. :blink:

Archived