Italy V Bulgaria

Guest sons1872

Guest sons1872

Final match in Group C will Italy make it through to the quarters? Surely they should get a win against Bulgaria or will they :blink:

Probably not, the Italians could well do a Spain here. They haven't really (IMHO) set the turnament on fire yet. They have not impressed me greatly and can be too negative. That said, if they really put their minds to it and go for it hell and leather then I would expect Cassano and Del Piero etc. to break down Bulgaria.

What game is being covered on the TV? I hope it is the other one.

The Bulgaria coach has said that they will play a second string team against Italy. The Italians must be a shoo-in for the quarter finals now. They are like the Germans - pish all the way through to the semis/finals but they still get there!

No he's right. Italy wouldn't have a clue what to do if they scored two goals. Look at the last Euro tournament when they were one up on France but lost 2-1.

The Italians are bricking it in case Sweden and Denmark conspire against them and conjure up a 2-2 draw - they have demanded extra cameras be put in place and UEFA have agreed !! But surely the Scandinavians wouldnt have the brass neck - would they ??

Am I the only one who thinks they've got the games on the wrong stations? I'm going to be watching the Denmark/Sweden game, but that's on ITV2. I'd have thought they'd get more viewers if it was the main game and Italy/Bulgaria on ITV2?

I really hope the Italians get knocked out of this tournament. I hate their tactics and, most of all, their attitude. It's always someone elses fault, never their own. They don't deserve to get past the group stages.

They are screwed now Kev, Sweden have levelled it and there is no way Italy can go through now.

Edit: Italy have scored but look how Casano celebrated. A fix maybe? :ph34r:

Archived