:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

A default 4-0 loss. Some guy was away on international duty but i didn't know. It didn't say so last night :angry:

Now i'm 7 points behind 1st and its fucked my title hopes :angry:

Edited To Include: Alvin better tell me whats going on, becos it don't seem as if that international guy was even ib my starting 11, so wtf is wrong?!?!?! :blink:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The quite astonishing run of form flowing through the veins of San Francisco Giants Soccer Club continues, as I confortably won 5-0 away to Rusk Theorem. Two apiece from Ulric Accardi (7 for the season from my midfield summer signing) and young striker Storm Bartlet, and one from Dougal Wainright - only the second of the term for my 12.3 million rated midfielder - saw me move 7 points clear at the top of M League 5 Delta.

Fair enough, I'm not going to be spiteful as I think the Effay has been very harsh on Raith McRovers. I would recommend however that you sell all your internationalists to stop this nonsense. ;)

I do however suspect the Scotsport Cameras will again be at SBC Park @ Pootown, where it's top versus second in a crunch tie between San Francisco Soccer Giants and Raith McRovers.

Yip, my playerse are up for it after hearing the news that Alvin has agreed to replay the Airdrie game at the end of the season. BTW, your going down tomorrow, hopefully ;)

That could be a pressure game. One point needed for you to clinch the Championship, an Airdrie side fighting to avoid relegation...

I am quietly confident that my team will win tomorrow, either way, for such an inexperienced team, I am immensely proud of my boys. I think a strong referee will be needed for such a vital game, but word has it Dougie MacDonald has been appointed...

Guest Caleynod

An easy 4-1 away win against Calderons_Norhtern_Rovers FC.A double from attacking midfielder Owen Wytenoise , and fine solo strikes from Lloyd Rickenbacker and Ethan Kinnear securing a comfortable win :D

I'm losing patience with the game. For some reason today all the best teams in my league all drew 0-0. Every single one of them :rolleyes: !

After Effeffelle`s absurd ruling yesterday of us losing by default, my players came out storming. We won 5-0, the main man Ryan McWilliams netting a hat trick.

After every goal he pulled his shirt off to reveal a meesage to teh whole world.

After Goal 1: Jesus loves me, everyone else thinks im a c**t.

After Goal 2: Alvins a cheating bar steward.

After Goal 3: Exist

I fined him two weeks wages for taking the Lords name in vain, the fast flowing football of the start of the season has returned. At this moment I am 7 points clear and having conceded 4 goals. But should be 10 points clear with a perfect defensive record.

Archived