Eriksson Should Be Sacked

And have you heard your commentators, even more biased than that p***k Motson!!!

They commentate on Scottish television, not British television.

We are a country with a small population. To finish second in a group with one of the World Cup finalists and then lose over two legs to Holland, despite winning one of the legs, is hardly failure. Which of Germany or Holland do you think we should have knocked out? England losing in the quarter finals of Euro 2004 is more of a failure than Scotland not qualifying, especially when I'd read and heard that England were the favourites to beat Portugal.

You suggesting that we are jealous of England would be like me suggesting that you are jealous of one of the Old Firm if you laughed at them getting beaten, that you wish that Berwick were a "big" team and not a pishy wee Second Division side. It's also equally as stupid.

And have you heard your commentators, even more biased than that p***k Motson!!!

If Scotland had been playing last night and Rob McLean and Sandy Clark were as blatently biased as Motson and Royle, I'd have muted it, or looked for radio commentary. Some of the stuff Royle, in particular, was coming out with was nauseating! :angry:

Guest John McVeigh

I have had contact with the English FA and have turned down the England Managers job that was offered.

I told them I don't do diddy clubs and anyway I was going to Clyde, where I'll stand much more of a chance of winning major European honours.

I have had contact with the English FA and have turned down the England Managers job that was offered.

I told them I don't do diddy clubs and anyway I was going to Clyde, where I'll stand much more of a chance of winning major European honours.

:lol::lol::lol:

Archived