Royle Or Tyldesley?

RiG

Which of these two does your nut in the most?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

After the France game and subsequent Engerland games it was Tyldesley all the way for me until tonight. Royle did my nut in with his constant stream of pish comments. How on earth he can say that although Portugal were all over England but they deserved to win is beyond me. :blink:

His shocking 'cheat' accusation made towards the referee was uncalled for. He may have got the decision wrong Joe but to say he deliberately conspired against England is just not on. Maybe he also thought that Portugal were taking their penalties from a different spot as they seemed to have little bother with the sandcastle that appeared. To say it is unfair on England is baffling.

Royle was a total arse tonight and has annoyed me in other commentary games - it's gotta be him for me. <_<

I'm going to watch the highlights on ITV just to hear how sick Tyldsley sounds!!!!!

*does likewise* :D Cracking shout mate :D

Motson was an arse tonight and just as bad as Royle. Also, I've never really minded Alan Hansen until tonight - fud :angry:

I'll reserve judgement till after the highlights.

Also, I've never really minded Alan Hansen until tonight - fud :angry:

Did you not see him jump up when Rooney scored the second goal against Croatia? They'd showed so "we" could all see Ian Wright's reaction but I was watching Hansen to see if he'd react. He jumped up as if to celebrate and then realised that they were being filmed.

Stewarty, they probably had to edit it out! Already had a cracking laugh at Beckham's effort and the legendary Postiga penalty is coming up soon...:D

Townsend was the only one that noticed that Beckham may have touched the ball with his other foot, hence missing the penalty.

Joe Royle was too busy planning a raid on Switzerland to be objective :P

I listened to the game on Radio 5 live. Alan Green is top notch.

Maybe if their commentators were more like him, us Scots wouldn't want them to fail quite so much.

Alan Green is a top commentator IMO. I love listening to games on the radio when he is doing them if I can't see them on the TV.

Fair play to Titlsey and Townsend, they've trumped Motson and Royle so far.

Not once have they moaned about the disallowed goal.

Theres time though :lol:

i thought they were no too bad actually.

managed to recognise there was two teams on the pitch anyway. and no accusations of cheating or homer refs either :D

Motson was an arse tonight

1 minute 32 seconds after the first whistle and we get Mottie's "1966" reference :angry: W*nk*r <_< Thank god we won' t have to put up with that again for the rest of the competition :lol::lol:

I actually thought Tyldesley's edited commentary last night wasn't too bad. Much less jingoistic than usual.

Royle is a Grade A twat but at least we got the satisfaction of listening to him as Ricardo slotted the penalty past the despairing Calamity James.

I actually thought Tyldesley's edited commentary last night wasn't too bad. Much less jingoistic than usual.

Yep. Have to agree. Was amazed how little fuss they made about the Campbell "goal". It was the only thing that lovable rogue Motty harped on about for the whole of extra time on BBC.

Archived