England Watch

After tonights commentary I think it is our collective duty to report any unnecessary mention of England. After all they are out now. I can handle the press conference report, but why go on and on about about "we know how the French feel" and "the French fans are not as noisy as the English last night"

If you hear any un-needed mention of this country report it here. It is your duty ;)

"England would have played the winners of this one." It was in Des' first sentence. <_<

Right, time to go and look out a notepad for all the mentions of England tonight :P

Am i the only one who's having problems with ITV's sound then? :blink:

Problems as in your able to hear it? :rolleyes::P

Turns out a whack on the side of the telly managed to bring back the dulcet tones of Twatsley and Twatsend.

I've tried hitting it again to get them to go away but to no avail! :P:lol:

What an arse Clive Tyldesley is! After Holland won on penalties tonight, he said that they were the only big pre-tournament favourites to have reached the semi-finals. Eh, what about Portugal?

What an arse Clive Tyldesley is! After Holland won on penalties tonight, he said that they were the only big pre-tournament favourites to have reached the semi-finals. Eh, what about Portugal?

EXACTLY what i thought! Hosts and a team full of class? Yeh ok they weren't expecting to be in last 4>>>>>>>>>TOS*ER!!

We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We

Is it any wonder many of us are anti-British and anti-English with all that! There is more to the UK than ONE FU**ING COUNTRY and when you are broadcasting to the entire UK you have to respect that, i will be sending an email to both ITV and BBC to show my disgust and i urge others to do likewise

Tyld(w**k)sley, "All the children in England will be cheering for extra time as it means they'll stay up late. Oh, it's not a school night, come on"

What about Scottish, Welsh and Irish kids Clive? Remember, you're broadcasting to them too. c**t!

Also, he said that at 25 past 9, what a dick!

But hey, I'm not as annoyed because how know how gutted all those arse holes were when Ricardgod, stuck away that penalty.

GET IT RIGHT UP THE LOT OF THEM.

Send them home with the team, that's what I say!

In one of the matches after the england vs France game, Peter Druery actually said, "It's 4 days since France beat england here, and it's 18 days until england beat France here in the final!" :barf

England are away home but the commentators have now resorted to bumming up anyone who's ever played in the Premiership. They struggled to mention that Prso has moved to Rangers but how many times did Zagorakis get mention as the, "Former Leceister City man."

Let's keep a check on unnecessary mentions of the fact that some players play in t' Premiership.

Archived