Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Add my name to the 'Wednesday suits' list. I've got Them Crooked Vultures Gig in Edinburgh on the Tuesday evening.

And on Monday I'll be looking for someone from the likes of, Queen Of The South say, to recognise my education.

Must apologise to Cesc and others actually. I did state quite implicitly that we would going with the Monday again. Overlooking the possibility of a replay between Clyde and Livingston. In my defence - I had no idea Livingston were going into yesterday night with a depleted squad. Nor was I completely confident that Monday was the due date for a do-over.

Sorry again chaps.

I'd like to play next week, but I'm unavailable on Tuesday as we have a game. So I'll start a list for each night, and see what gets the most names for each day, then The Thack can have a go at booking it for whatever night suits most folk. Sound fine? I'll edit this post, as folk post their availability. :)

TUESDAY

Mr Adam Wee

Mr Cowden (If it's before or at 9pm)

Mr David W

WEDNESDAY

Mr Adam Wee

Mr Cowden (If it's before or at 9pm)

Mr Shakey

Mr Sao Paulo

Mr David W

Mr Fabregas

Mr Colin M

Edited by ShakehandsTom - DFC

I'd like to play next week, but I'm unavailable on Tuesday as we have a game. So I'll start a list for each night, and see what gets the most names for each day, then The Thack can have a go at booking it for whatever night suits most folk. Sound fine? I'll edit this post, as folk post their availability. :)

TUESDAY

Mr Adam Wee

Mr Cowden (If it's before 9pm)

WEDNESDAY

Mr Adam Wee

Mr Cowden (If it's before 9pm)

Mr Shakey

Mr Sao Paulo

9PM or before ;)

Can't do Tuesday as I think I'm either involved with band practice or the Stenhousemuir game.

I'll probably be able to get properly involved after the new year, it's getting a wee bit tight with Christmas coming up.

How about Wednesday next week?

Cool. Aye, after New Year, 'get yirself involved' as the saying goes.

Teapot.

Ken we'll be sweating like Iggy Pop afterwards, but you fancy swiping a sneaky berge afterwards for "patter"? I'll have the car and so can take you home afterwards. Up to you likes. No pressure ken.

That sounds like something that should definitely be discussed further, as that idea has potential.

Any of you lads up for some sneaky bevvying on the 27th? Stirling or Glasgow, I'm not fussed.
Add me to the "maybe" file.

Me, you, Tom = teapot.

I can bring along the sleazy one they call Dave Tait as well if that sweetens the deal.

As with Mr Fabregas, I'm a maybe for this. Intrigued though...

:)