Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Is it back to Monday next week Kev?

Gutted I missed it last night, but was probably the best decision as my toes still hurt a bit. Should be OK for next week though.

On the plus side, I caught up with Eastenders. Max is a naughty boy.

Caught on the iPlayer when I got back - he's a bit of a shit, innee?

Good to see Stacey back though.

Caught on the iPlayer when I got back - he's a bit of a shit, innee?

You kind of feel sorry for him though, it's a shame that he is in this situation. Mind he gave yon Bradley £40k for turning 21? :o

Stacey does my tits in actually, I was disappointed to see her back.

Will it be 9PM or what? Obviously the majority decide but it'd be great if it was that time as that's the latest I'd be availible, or earlier?

Last night wasn't too bad... just wish I'd had my vindaloo earlier than half 7 though as my stomach was churning the whole game. Needless to say there were many a pebble dash splashed in the bowl back at my flat.

Will it be 9PM or what?

Hopefully aye. They offered me a block booking for the next 4 week as well but its a dodgy time of year to take it cos ye have to pay anyway if ye dont go. I could even phone it today and try and get an earlier time for next Monday.

No Shakehands Tom?!

Gutted.

Fear not, friend. I am in for next week. We can re-aqquaint ourselves then. Suitably.

On the plus side, I caught up with Eastenders. Max is a naughty boy.

Oh aye! He is nawty! He knows the score, so I'm told.

I agree with this.

Will it be 9PM or what? Obviously the majority decide but it'd be great if it was that time as that's the latest I'd be availible, or earlier?

Last night wasn't too bad... just wish I'd had my vindaloo earlier than half 7 though as my stomach was churning the whole game. Needless to say there were many a pebble dash splashed in the bowl back at my flat.

You should start making a regular re-appearance in the 5's man. I hope you take this on board and confirm yourself as 'IN' for next week.

I'm tutoring next Monday (or might have an S1 game) so the earliest I can make is 9.

Gay

Clyde vs Livi (again) is on Monday night

:rolleyes:

Likely not. As far as I am aware Clydes draw with Livingston tonight will lead to a Monday replay at Almondvale. I await conformation of this.

Fuxake! Had Livi just beaten you it would have been so much simpler, on so many levels! <_<;)

- I would have been in for 5's next week as it's on on the Monday

- I would have won money as I had a single on Livi (I've had money on them on all of these 'ties' vs Clyde and the one they can't win is the one that doesn't get abandoned. <_< )

Any chance anyone wants to play 5's on Wednesday next week rather than Tuesday lol? :lol:

Widnae bother me. Its wheither we could get a booking on Wednesday or not thats the thing because I'm sure thats league night up there.

Ah right. Would you mind checking?

I don't want it to be particularly changed on my benefit if it doesn't suit, but if Tuesday or Wednesday are viable, then we could see what folks' availability is for both days?

Ah right. Would you mind checking?

I don't want it to be particularly changed on my benefit if it doesn't suit, but if Tuesday or Wednesday are viable, then we could see what folks' availability is for both days?

I played in the wednesday night league @ 9.30 a couple of weeks ago, and there were a few empty parks.