Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Graft? I never signed up for that!

I'll be there - Mr Tom, are you getting the train in? I'll be travelling from Mount Florida.

You'll love a bit o' graftin'!

Yeah, I'm getting the train in. Will be getting the train just after 8pm and will see you at Mount Florida if you like? The we will walk up to Queen Street and meet the poster known here as Adam Wee, and then mosey on up to the Powerleague. Sound good?

I'm looking forward to this, although not the piss-stained, sweat covered drive back from Glasgow to FK5.

Are you berging, or driving straight back to FK5, piss-stained and sweat covered?

Reminder to the new chaps that if you wear blue, you'll be in Tom's team.

I think he's finally worked out why his team are always the bibs btw, he's not asked me for a couple of months.

Edited to say - Hi again. I'll be getting the train from Mount Florida at some point.

I don't need to wear a bib, as I'm already suitably clad in the colours of the pride of Merseyside. ;)

And also, I'm not meeting you at Mount Florida. You're a cock.

Mind, I can drive if needbe.

Only you though, and maybe big Colin. I don't trust that Clyde lot.

That's cool mate. But it would take you a fair bit out of your way to drive me back to my bit. I'll need to be on the last train from Central at 11.20pm.

:lol:

The Clyde lads usually out-number the rest at 5's!

That's cool mate. But it would take you a fair bit out of your way to drive me back to my bit. I'll need to be on the last train from Central at 11.20pm.

The Clyde lads usually out-number the rest at 5's!

Tom - I'm still at that romantic stage with the car when I'll drive anywhere just for something to do.

We can talk about it tomorrow, chill Winston.

i just got a new car aswell yesterday cesc. whoever knows most about their tiny engines after a short but completely exhaustive pop quiz gets to drive everyone home.

I know nothing about engines - I had to phone my step-father to find out how to put the foglights on. But Tom's staying with me, hands off.

I also want to quiz you on mixtapes, after I beat you at sport, of course.

Yep. Probably some generic crap like The Counting House would be on the cards for a berge and a cake.

No berge for me. I'm only starting to feel human again after five whole pints on Saturday. Counting House would suit me, I need to get the train home from Queen Street.

Are we not as well to have a lemonade in the Powerleague place itself?

The last time I was there we watched a small boy beat Rangers 100-0 at Pro Ev.

That was hilarious :lol:

Wee kid in a Celtic top selecting Rangers and just constantly scoring own goals.

That was hilarious :lol:

Wee kid in a Celtic top selecting Rangers and just constantly scoring own goals.

That's class. Reminds me of the days when, playing my older brother at ISS or any other footie game, if he ended up caning me by 4 or 5 goals I'd just start aiming to cripple his players and end up getting several folk sent off. It was worth it for every time I successfully injured one of them, though, and celebrated it as I would a goal.