Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Sorry about the moaning again lads. I post this apology alongside a promise to discontinue all whining from here-on in. Hold me to it please.

My pride does not come close to paralleling my fitness and I am of course taking it all a bit too seriously.

Believe it or not I did think it was a more enjoyable, even game this week however. And I'll soon make some enquiries into next Monday. There would seem to be a demand for one more game, at least, before the year is out.

We are Morton.

I enjoyed that tonight. I think we won by a few goals, and our best player by quite a distance was Dubs. Great touch and some excellent finishes. FF was good too, with some very good challenges when they were attacking.

It was a fairly even game too, and pretty end-to-end. I enjoyed it on a whole, even though I played pretty poorly.

The 'berge and banter' in the pub afterwards was also enjoyable. That could perhaps be a monthly occurence after the game?

:)

Good game tonight, I quite enjoyed it. Key to my side's victory though was the high quality finishing of Dubs - if he gets a sight on goal, he will score. Ryan played well for the other side, and I have to say, he and Dubs are probably quite a bit better than the rest of us, and I think it was a level playing field between the teams.

I was quite happy with my performance, put myself about and put some strong blocks and tackles in. Scored a decent goal and passed the ball with conviction. One moment of unadulterated genius.

Good game tonight, I quite enjoyed it. Key to my side's victory though was the high quality finishing of Dubs - if he gets a sight on goal, he will score. Ryan played well for the other side, and I have to say, he and Dubs are probably quite a bit better than the rest of us, and I think it was a level playing field between the teams.

I was quite happy with my performance, put myself about and put some strong blocks and tackles in. Scored a decent goal and passed the ball with conviction. One moment of unadulterated genius.

I loved your 'Oh, where's he pullin' these tricks from' comment as you rampaged up the park after turning inside two opponents. Class! :lol:

Was a decent enough game again this week. I found myself getting quite tired after the first 30 minutes or so, I put that down to missing last week and the pace of the game. Normally it's quite stop - start, but last night it was constant.

Like Telfer said, the best player on the park last night was Dubs, closely followed by Ryan.

I'm in for next week. Hopefully I'll have a better game.