Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Apologies to David W for manhandling him when he got goal side of me towards the end of the game. Had it been a "real" game, I would have been given my marching orders. It was like that scene from Street Fighter: The Movie when Zangief and E-Honda start scrapping.

Cheers for the game lads, I enjoyed it. Not in the best shape right now (when was I ever you may ask) but thought it was fairly even most of the time, Dubs is a nightmare to play against.

I'd hope to make some more cameo appearances in 2010.

I propose an all dayer. That's about as far as the planning has got.

Jesus wept I was mortal last night.

I doubt I'll be able to get a baby sitter for an all day session, but I should be able to get along for a couple of hours in the evening if something is arranged.

Yeah, you were just a bit. It was when you walked into a wall and then asked two minutes later who had hit you that I liked best. I love getting drunk phone calls, they are always good for a laugh.

I doubt I'll be able to get a baby sitter for an all day session, but I should be able to get along for a couple of hours in the evening if something is arranged.

Yeah, you were just a bit. It was when you walked into a wall and then asked two minutes later who had hit you that I liked best. I love getting drunk phone calls, they are always good for a laugh.

*cringe*

Ah well. Hangover isn't too bad today though, and playing 9-a-sides (yes 9... RiG has been a little over ambitious on a 7-a-side pitch I feel) tonight which should blow away any cobwebs.

Enjoyed that.

Didn't play terribly well, still managed to score a few goals and set a few up, so I'm happy.

Had a good stint in goal, too, with some good saves and intelligent enough distribution before FF was kind enough to offer to go in for a bit. I'd have actually been happy enough staying in for a bit longer, but more graftalicious running appealed enough for me to go out again.

My pint of carlsberg at the counting house was excellent, too, unbelievably refreshing. First time I've ever had a pint after playing football, come to think of it. :o

Who's interested in a game this week? Tomorrow or otherwise - ideally tomorrow though.

David registered his interest prematurely, no jest intended. And I will certainly play if we get the numbers. So with commission, bidding starts at 2.

Who's interested in a game this week? Tomorrow or otherwise - ideally tomorrow though.

David registered his interest prematurely, no jest intended. And I will certainly play if we get the numbers. So with commission, bidding starts at 2.

I can't do tomorrow or Tuesday, it'd have to be the Wednesday for me.