Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Next week shall see a concerted effort from myself to make more conservative tackles, as a few of mine were 'interesting' to say the least. Apologies to DW for the main one in question.

I thought it was actually a decent game, with Fudge being our best player, and Jordan (the chap with the white top), for the opposition.

Even though it was a relatively even game for the most part, for me, it was evident, as it usually is for one side or the other, that superior fitness was a major factor.

I couldn't wait for it to finish last night. Didn't think the game was bad, just my performance. I couldn't quite believe how long it stayed 0-0 for, at least 15 minutes in my opinion!

Best player for us was Fudge or Coldo, with Shakes and Martyn also putting in an excellent shift. Like Shakes said, Jordan was easily their best player.

I think I might take a week off next week, quite fancy seeing the Monday night WC game.

I think I might take a week off next week, quite fancy seeing the Monday night WC game.

I'm going to be heading up to Powerleague for 7.30 pm - should manage to watch the game before our 9.30 start.

I'm going to be heading up to Powerleague for 7.30 pm - should manage to watch the game before our 9.30 start.

Decent idea. However, after last night I'm not all that sure I want to play football ever again, so I may still give it a miss.