Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Firstly, apologies to David W for being foul and abusive: "whit ye laughin' at ya p***k!?" :o. Shocking patter from ol' Zaytsev over here. Am no' a big scary man really. NAMES ON THE BAW AFORE YE F****N' PASS IT BUT EH!? Lolz x.

Secondly, apologies to everyone for being pish! I'm charging ahead with a bit of gym work through the week and Monday happens to be one of the nights on which I tear in after work. Not that it'd have made much difference tonight mind you. I'm only two or three weeks back into playing football after a three year abstinence: I'm as slow as week in the cliche and as rusty as the written-off old away stand at Cliftonhill.

Good to see a few of the old stalwarts turning out tonight - long time no see. Must be nigh on three, four years. Mustn't it?

I'm game to play regularly (again) if you could use a player. It'll be a month or so before I'm sharp right enough.

Edited by Vasily Zaytsev

Sao Paulo's online persona was very different from how he talked 'in real life'. He had a stereotypical Glasgow accent and every second word that came out of his mouth was an expletive. He used to play Glasgow Area 5's and if you lost the ball you'd be subjected to 'f**k, sake, you fucking, c**t, look before you fucking pass'.

He just genuinely hated the world. One week he took a defeat particularly hard, called us all c***s and said he'd never be back. He never played again.

8 again.

Is there a specific pitch number, or should I get you guys anywhere in particular?

Keep an eye out for the gangly mosher with hair like Keanu Reeves in Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure.