Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Was considering playing until I looked out the window and it's another fucking blizzard outside!

If your still needing players later give me a shout and I'll see how it's looking outside :P

Playing football in the snow is great fun! Get yourself in!

I dont fancy playin wae 8. Nor do I blame folk pulling out cos if the weather (not me though as I am not a fucking gay poof). I'm thinking I might be struggling for transport though as it isn't safe to drive down here and the train stations a good couple of miles away.

I'll continue looking for spares.

I dont fancy playin wae 8. Nor do I blame folk pulling out cos if the weather (not me though as I am not a fucking gay poof). I'm thinking I might be struggling for transport though as it isn't safe to drive down here and the train stations a good couple of miles away.

I'll continue looking for spares.

Any chance you could phone a couple of your mates or see if Paulo has any mates wanting a game then? I'm desperate for a game tonight.

Looking distinctly unlikely at the minute, isnt it? :(

My older brother gets back from Portsmouth soon though, I'll ask him if he fancies some football. Could well be an extra body, if needed, but I'll keep you posted since its not a sure thing, especially given that he's had to drive all the way up from Portsmouth all day in the snow, so I won't blame him if he's not up for it.

I'll ask around, but the weather is pretty offputting for most. Pfeh. <_<

On a "playing football in shit weather" related note, I remember playing footie with a fair few folk a few years back in absolutely torrential rain on a muddy as f**k pitch, and I remember every time you went into a slide tackle you'd end up sliding for a ludicrous distance... truth be told, I think I put more sliding tackles in during that game than any other time playing football in my life, it was so much fun just sliding in, although truth be told it was almost impossible to put meaningful tackles in with those conditions. Brilliant fun all round, and my bath when I got home topped off a great day. :D

Ive asked Calum if he is up for it. Can't think of much more. We can possibly arrange to have Fudge flown in from wherever the f**k he buggered off to. Ive got a blimp round the back.

I am also awaiting special dispensation from Father Christmas to wear the new Man Utd strip that I requested a few days early. I am awaitng to be faxed papers to that effect at the minute.