Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Right, that's us got seven now that Scott has pulled out, how about we try and get one more and play with eight? Means that it will be £6.50 a head.

Kieran, you up for a game?

Raff will play if absolutely necessary.

Booth made a post about a cameo... I can't text him but I've PM'd him. If anyone could drop him a text for the purposes of fast tracking... I'd be grateful.

The goal of ten is being actively worked towards guys, despite my neglecting to post on the thread. Kevin's no geen' a shit mind.

Raff will play if absolutely necessary.

Booth made a post about a cameo... I can't text him but I've PM'd him. If anyone could drop him a text for the purposes of fast tracking... I'd be grateful.

The goal of ten is being actively worked towards guys, despite my neglecting to post on the thread. Kevin's no geen' a shit mind.

Having spoken to Booth last week, he is up in Aberdeen until Wednesday (I think).

I'm no sure if that was pullin out or just a general moan about the weather lol. Was that you that phoned me btw. I was in the bookies. Somehow missed it.

Aye, twice!

What's the latest time we could wait until we book it? I would be gutted if we finally got ten and couldn't get a slot. :lol:

Not letting me reply to you on MSN Paul. First time it's done that 'this message can not be delivered to all recipients' pish in ages. Can't play I'm afraid, absolutely skint.

And where's Raff pulling the finances? He only had £2 to his name on Saturday.

Ive seen me bookin it at nearly 8 o'clock before and still gettin the half 9.

Who is all in then?

Me

Kev

Paulo

Shakey

McGowan

Ryan?

David W

Raff

I'm sure I've missed someone...

Edited by Adam_Wee

Not letting me reply to you on MSN Paul. First time it's done that 'this message can not be delivered to all recipients' pish in ages. Can't play I'm afraid, absolutely skint.

And where's Raff pulling the finances? He only had £2 to his name on Saturday.

I'm sure I could haggle my folks to £3.

If I do play I'd just be making up numbers - I'll be absolutely dreadful