Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

McGowan's in for this week.

Fudge & Dubs come as a package if I understand correctly? Plus Chrissy would give us the ten.

If the (above) concerned Warriors can confirm that they're in, we're sorted.

I thought I had confirmed myself?

Anyway, if Dubs and Fudge are OK to play then I'm fine to sit out. Had a bit of a problem with our bank account so probably couldn't afford it anyway.

I'll be first to put my name down for the following week though.

Anyway, if Dubs and Fudge are OK to play then I'm fine to sit out. Had a bit of a problem with our bank account so probably couldn't afford it anyway.

You can play instead of me if you wish. Forgot about my hospital appointment at 10am on Tuesday (why make it so early, I have all fucking day!?) so would probably have to cancel my place anyway. I wish things didn't slip my mind so easily.

At least there's time to find a replacement for me, but if there can't be one found, I'll just tag along.

I was using Shakey's list as a point of reference. My apologies.

Chrissy's offered a diplomatic solution to the matter. Far be it from me to play god in these matters. I'll leave that to Kevin.

Best sorted among us.

You can play instead of me if you wish. Forgot about my hospital appointment at 10am on Tuesday (why make it so early, I have all fucking day!?) so would probably have to cancel my place anyway. I wish things didn't slip my mind so easily.

At least there's time to find a replacement for me, but if there can't be one found, I'll just tag along.

Cheers Chrisy. Should be OK to play then. I'll need to borrow some more money from my Mum though, she will fucking love that!