Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Unsure if I'll be able to play on Monday, or again until July. It all depends on this pesky job which I should hear back from tomorrow at the latest.

How selfish of you. Does this mean I'll need to get the train home from now on? Don't you think about these things before applying for jobs?

IN

Mr Calum Gers

Mr David W

Mr Kevin

Mr Shakey

MAYBE

Mr Fudge

Mr Wee

So, Mr Wee, are you really a maybe for next week?

Forgot to say last night, I'll be out for next Monday. Got an interview the following day and don't fancy walking in after a meaty challenge from Mr Hands Tom.

G to the R to the AFT indeed.

:P

Patient: 'Erm, Doctor, I've had a bit of a cold recently.'

Doctor: 'What have you taken so far?'

Patient: 'Just the usual, lepsip and other cold remedies.'

Doctor: 'Ah right, that's where you're going wrong.'

Patient: 'Erm, what do you mean?'

Doctor: 'Well, if you go out and get wrecked, the cold will disappear much faster'

Patient: 'Oh... Really?'

*Doctor scribbles on his pad*

Patient: 'What are you writing?'

Doctor: 'Just your prescription.'

Doctor: I prescribe that you go out and get wrecked then have a few shots, and you're cold will clear right up.'

Patient: Thanks, Doc. :D

Patient: 'Erm, Doctor, I've had a bit of a cold recently.'

Doctor: 'What have you taken so far?'

Patient: 'Just the usual, lepsip and other cold remedies.'

Doctor: 'Ah right, that's where you're going wrong.'

Patient: 'Erm, what do you mean?'

Doctor: 'Well, if you go out and get wrecked, the cold will disappear much faster'

Patient: 'Oh... Really?'

*Doctor scribbles on his pad*

Patient: 'What are you writing?'

Doctor: 'Just your prescription.'

Doctor: I prescribe that you go out and get wrecked then have a few shots, and you're cold will clear right up.'

Patient: Thanks, Doc. :D

I never actually went out properly tonight, sadly. :(

But I did go round to a mates house for poker and watched the live eastenders episode that I'd sky plussed. Won £10, so I'm chuffed to buggery with that. Means I've a few extra drinks for a flat party tomorrow. 8)

I'm actually not minding having a cold, really. Means that a) I can use fun stuff like poker/boozing/football as an excuse to cheer me up from my misery, and b) get out of any boring stuff with the excuse "aw, but I'm not feeling well."

A grotty nose and sore head is a small price to pay for such leverage, must be said.

Continuing on a theme of illness, I'm cunted the now.

Since Thursday there I've been afflicted by shivers, headaches, sweats, gut cramps and most significantly - chronic skitters. I weigh more than half a stone less than what I did on Wednesday morning. And feel suitably shite.

Hopefully I'll have recuperated by Monday, though of course I can't be sure just now. So it's a maybe 'init.