Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

IN

Mr David W

Mr Shakey

Mr Kevin (Full Cream milk drinker, apparently)

Mr Sao Paulo

Mr Adam Wee

Experienced Brian

Undefined Innes

Mr Chrissy

So that's us got 8, and we seem to be going with that.

Fine with me. Means we will have more space to play that slick, one-touch, expansive football that the grafting participants of GA5's are famed for. :D

Even though that was only 4 v 4, it was actually quite an even game and I enjoyed it.

Kev had an excellent game and put in a great shift. We were at worst 5 behind at any time, and did well to claw back the defecit a couple of times. Brian however, (experienced), was our best player, with some very good hold-up play and trickery on the ball.

I'm glad I got a few goals, and loved my slide tackles. Glad the receipients appreciate that they're an epic part of the (and my) game, and I love them. Just love them!

What were you upto tonight whilst I was grafting in the GA 5's, fatboy?

Anyway as Shakey said, decent game given it was 4 v 4. Pity I wasn't really upto it due to my long absence and was blowing out my arse after every 5 minute spell outfield. Thought I done okay in goals anyway.

I'm in for next week aswell. "2 weeks in a row? :o" I hear yous cry.

That's right, fuckers.

What were you upto tonight whilst I was grafting in the GA 5's, fatboy?

Anyway as Shakey said, decent game given it was 4 v 4. Pity I wasn't really upto it due to my long absence and was blowing out my arse after every 5 minute spell outfield. Thought I done okay in goals anyway.

I'm in for next week aswell. "2 weeks in a row? :o" I hear yous cry.

That's right, fuckers.

I thought you did ok outfield, given your absence, and in goals, you made some decent saves.

In for next week? Great stuff.

Sincere apologies for the lack of response (hell, apologies for a distinct lack of me turning up for the graft at the Irn Bru Glasgow Area 5'es in recent weeks)

Finally paid my £40 fine off a few days back as well as some money I owed to a mate from losing at poker, too, so pencil me as IN IN IN IN IN

for next week.

If you'll have me back. Or I haven't somehow accrued even more debts/fines needing paid off :(

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Glasgow area passing for 18+ in Europa Bar to purchase alcohol and passing for 15- in the First Scotrail 23:18 service from Glasgow Queen street calling at Bishopbriggs, Lenzie, Croy, Larbert, Stirling & Alloa, both within a matter of minutes - C.Muir

Europa Bar Area Fly Pint Drinkers - K.Thacker, C.Muir

:lol:

That honestly doesn't surprise me. Hills were offering 1/2 on this outcome last night.

As for the game, I was chuffed with how it turned out. David got it right up the establishment by scoring three with his left. What's that I hear, Shakey? Keep him on his left foot? Fair enough. :D

Chrissy also played excellent, much better than I thought you would given the length of time it's been since you came along. Glad to see you are coming along again next week, my friend.

Innes was very good last night as well. Either him or David was our best player. I'd probably say that David just edged it, what with his darting runs and left foot finishes.

Didn't think I played too bad either, which is surprising since I haven't kicked a ball in about three weeks. I was also surprised at how long I lasted without getting tired. It's getting to the point these days where I get a stitch climbing the stairs.

As for the opposition, I honestly thought Kev was their best player. Everyone got pass marks last night, but Kev made himself available for most balls when there was a half chance, and tracked back when he was able to.

Shakey, your sliding tackles may be fun, but it's getting to the stage that they are far too predictable. We all know when and where they are coming. :P

Paulo also putting in some top quality graft. Dale would be proud. I'll fire off an email to his PR guy and see about a possible appearance. Who knows, perhaps after that abortion of a programme on BBC on Saturday nights he will be cheap to hire?

GRAFT.

Edited by Adam_Wee