Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Just realised I didn't text you back today Thomas.

I'm a pig of a man.

Two bottles of the tonic on Saturday Derby Day. :lol:

Getting too old for this shit :(

Lol. It's fine mate. That's some cargo, I bet you were feelin' it yesterday!

:lol:

That honestly doesn't surprise me. Hills were offering 1/2 on this outcome last night.

As for the game, I was chuffed with how it turned out. David got it right up the establishment by scoring three with his left. What's that I hear, Shakey? Keep him on his left foot? Fair enough. :D

Didn't think I played too bad either, which is surprising since I haven't kicked a ball in about three weeks. I was also surprised at how long I lasted without getting tired. It's getting to the point these days where I get a stitch climbing the stairs.

Shakey, your sliding tackles may be fun, but it's getting to the stage that they are far too predictable. We all know when and where they are coming. :P

The point is though, I'd still rather keep players on their left-foot because they're less likely to score with it. I never claim that they won't score with it. ;)

Yeah, you did play well, some excellent darts and shots with your left foot. I did like your comedy fall as you were about to shoot though. :P

And as for my slide tackles, predictable they may be, but that didn't stop me from winning the ball both times. 8)

Lol. It's fine mate. That's some cargo, I bet you were feelin' it yesterday!

The point is though, I'd still rather keep players on their left-foot because they're less likely to score with it. I never claim that they won't score with it. ;)

Yeah, you did play well, some excellent darts and shots with your left foot. I did like your comedy fall as you were about to shoot though. :P

And as for my slide tackles, predictable they may be, but that didn't stop me from winning the ball both times. 8)

Oh that comedy fall was awful! I think it was even at that point as well!

BTW Lads, are "Glasgow area 5's" entering any teams into the P&B 5's this year? I was thinking we could run 2 teams to enter it or something. Providing we can get about 14 bodies for it altogether to like spilt into teams of 7.

I need to decide if I'm going to drive up to Peterhead and back on Tuesday night; if I am, then I will be having an early night on Monday.

What you going to do, put in for a substitute for 6th period? :P

Anyway, I'm IN for Monday. Wish I was playing football tonight, there is nothing better playing football in the pouring rain.

As for a Fives team, we could easily get two teams of seven with the amount of players that play for GA Fives. I'd certainly be up for it.

Was also thinking about a possible night out over the summer at some point. And if that seems too far in the future for our resident pisshead (K. Thacker, as if you didn't already know) then perhaps we could book a pitch for 9pm one week and go for a drink afterwards like we done just before Christmas.

What you going to do, put in for a substitute for 6th period? :P

Anyway, I'm IN for Monday. Wish I was playing football tonight, there is nothing better playing football in the pouring rain.

As for a Fives team, we could easily get two teams of seven with the amount of players that play for GA Fives. I'd certainly be up for it.

Was also thinking about a possible night out over the summer at some point. And if that seems too far in the future for our resident pisshead (K. Thacker, as if you didn't already know) then perhaps we could book a pitch for 9pm one week and go for a drink afterwards like we done just before Christmas.

:lol: A proper night out in the summer is fine wae me. I'll go for a drink any week yis want after it lol. Just obviously need to watch our time for gettin hame.

IN

Mr Chrissy

Mr Thistle

Mr Kevin

Mr Shakey

Mr Adam Wee

MAYBE

Mr David W (Dependant on his travelling to Peterhead)

REQUIRE CONFIRMATIONS

Mr Sao Paulo

Generic McGowan

Experienced Brian

Industrious Boyce

Undefined Innes

Unspecified Cahill

Kylesons

GeeJay

Unknown Clinton

OUT

Mr Calum Gers (Due to foot related injury)

Edited by ShakehandsTom - DFC

IN

Mr Chrissy

Mr Thistle

Mr Kevin

Mr Shakey

Mr Adam Wee

MAYBE

Mr David W (Dependant on his travelling to Peterhead)

REQUIRE CONFIRMATIONS

Mr Sao Paulo

Generic McGowan

Experienced Brian

Industrious Boyce

Undefined Innes

Unspecified Cahill

Kylesons

GeeJay

Unknown Clinton

OUT

Mr Calum Gers (Due to foot related injury)

PS - What's become of Mr Ryan Cowden? He doesn't seem to post his availability here anymore. His flashy play, endless running and horrifically bright football tops are missed in GA5's, I feel.

At this stage, due my foot, participation looks exceedingly unlikely. No for me. It's a lot better than it was on monday, but i'm still in pain walking, should be ok a week monday though.

I hurt my left thigh yesterday doing some dreaded and rare "exercise" on one of them fancy treadmill thingemajigs. Much better now, though.

I'm still in though, fucked if I'm missing 5'es on account of a slight burning sensation on my left thigh.

A burning sensation on my cock may have been a slightly different matter, however.

I hurt my left thigh yesterday doing some dreaded and rare "exercise" on one of them fancy treadmill thingemajigs. Much better now, though.

I'm still in though, fucked if I'm missing 5'es on account of a slight burning sensation on my left thigh.

A burning sensation on my cock may have been a slightly different matter, however.

We aren't falling for it, Scott. Treadmill my arse, it was some sort of weird w**k that went wrong, wasn't it?