Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

No, it's far from being a private members club Blue. And aye, absolutely, there is room at the inn.

We typically play from 9:30 until 10:30 and pay five pounds a piece for the let. If you can commit to the terms then, by all means, consider yourself in.

I always think we benefit from new blood.

How would you describe your playing repertoire? Inclined towards graft or guile? What's the fitness like? (Don't worry, a sheet of A4 couldn't conga under our set-bar).

That's all fine by me. The new blood will be temporary unfortunately though as Glasgow is 160 miles from home. :(

I'm better at defending than attacking, so graft would be more my style. Fitness is sadly lacking, but as long as you're not all fine athletic specimens, it shouldn't be too bad.

Just at the power-league pavilion changes Blue. I trust you know where it is aye?

That's the same place as the P&B Fives isn't it?

Make sure you PM someone with your number.

Will do, although I hope I don't get calls with funny grunting noises at strange times of the night. :lol:

So we need 2 more to have a sufficient number of grafters for tomorrow.

I'll likely not be online much tomorrow afternoon (i.e. When this is likely being confirmed, booked etc), so could someone give me a text to let me know what time this is on at? I, in turn, will then text Blue4578 and let him know.

Logical Paul and David W, I'm looking at you regarding the above.

Cheers.

GRAFT.

For what reason do you owe blue these 'upteen £s'?

We did a few 'rounds' where I bought him a coke, and he bought me a £8 dubby. He also never bothered claiming back them money for the 5's entry. I had my life savings on Edin Dzeko FGS v Fulham and can't afford to pay him back.

IN.

Played football today, after eating at mcdonalds for both lunch and dinner. Couldnt be bothered moving after about 5 minutes or so.

And then I got another mcdonalds after football as well :lol:

Suffice to say I'll be avoiding unhealthy food before footie tomorrow, though a burger king afterwards may well be on the cards. I'll see.

I also look forward to the gossip regarding Mr. Chrissy and a certain enraged father from the Clyde - Arbroath thread. ;)

I'm actually a maybe for this.

I'll keep my name on the list for now as I'm unsure, but I'll let you know ASAP when I know my definite availability or otherwise. I'll text Adam/David W/Logical Paul to let you know (as they will hopefully be able to update this thread), and if required, another grafter can be procured.

That said, the above stands that can someone please text me and let me know the time once known, and I, in turn, will let Blue4578 know as well?

Cheers.

Graft.

forward to the gossip regarding Mr. Chrissy and a certain enraged father from the Clyde - Arbroath thread. wink.gif

:lol: Shiiiiiiit..

Nice to see Mr. Shakey asked for my permission first.

Aye I'm in anyway. Might be up for a post match shandy if I get a coupon up the morra too, any other takers?

C. Muir

Your name was posted by another regular grafter. I therefore presumed that it was correct. wink.gif

*snigger*