Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

L_A, another seedy Buchanan Bus Station meet this evening? This time I'll wear clothes more suitable to the weather, to avoid the need of another pre match portion of chips and curry sauce to get a heat in me.

I'm not going to be online from about 2.30pm onwards, so I will need to know at about 4-5pm, whether this is going to be on, and if so, what time at. Otherwise, I'll be out for tonight, I need to know as early as possible.

So can someone text me when they know please? (I'll text Blue once I've been notified).

Any sign of Thacks or LogicalPaul (i.e. the ones who usually organise this shindig)?

I'm not going to be online from about 2.30pm onwards, so I will need to know at about 4-5pm, whether this is going to be on, and if so, what time at. Otherwise, I'll be out for tonight, I need to know as early as possible.

So can someone text me when they know please? (I'll text Blue once I've been notified).

Any sign of Thacks or LogicalPaul (i.e. the ones who usually organise this shindig)?

Even though I'm out for tonight, I'll be a stand up gent and text you when there are ten grafters or when it gets cancelled.

I love you, Mr Hands Tom.

Even though I'm out for tonight, I'll be a stand up gent and text you when there are ten grafters or when it gets cancelled.

I love you, Mr Hands Tom.

Thanks ever so much Mr Wee, you really are a stand-up gent.

I'd like to know ASAP, and if nothing is confirmed by 6pm or so, then please assume that I'm out. But please also let me know the time it's on at as I have to text Blue.

K?

x

L_A, another seedy Buchanan Bus Station meet this evening? This time I'll wear clothes more suitable to the weather, to avoid the need of another pre match portion of chips and curry sauce to get a heat in me.

Aye. My phones buggered by the way, so flirty texting to arrange the meet will have to be abandoned. 9 O'Clock outside the Main Ticket office at the front?

He bin roped in by that burdie of his?

GRAFT

PS I can't make it.

Aye, he's away up the West End for a meal. What a gay! The most my bird gets is a bag of chips, bottle of White Lightening and a cheeky finger round the side of the co-op.