Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

I'm refusing to do the chore that would mean I'd need to leave like right now. The reason for this is that I'm giving my iPod time to charge. The bus journey to Townhead is absolute murder, never mind the small consolation of having an iPod to listen to.

C.Muir

Wasn't bad tonight. I'm getting more like Sawyers every week with my shots on the turn! Was slightly annoyed that I didn't get out goals for a good 20 mins at the end but the team were doing fine so I didn't bother kicking up fuss about it.

Oh, and my arm is fucking agony, thanks Innes. dry.gif

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been around for the past few weeks, my feet have been quite sore and to have tried running on them for an hour would probably have killed them.

Due to not playing for weeks, they are looking better so I would like to declare myself IN for next week. I'll give Brian and Martyn a text to see if they want in about it as well.

Like I said, I haven't had any form of exercise for the best part of a month so I'll probably be breathing out of my arse after 10 minutes but it's an extra grafter once again!