Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

We left a sickening amount of space and the non tracking of runners infuriated me at times, however, we managed to pull it out the bag thanks to some very good finishing.

I can only apologise for that - i struggled quite badly after a few months of not playing!

Don't worry, I love running across field from man to man and back again to try and stop them playing a pass. It makes me look like I'm doing something really good when in reality all I'm doing is running about like a headless chicken and getting in some graft, which is afterall, the only reason I like football :lol:

non tracking of runners infuriated me at times

I can only apologise for that

Likewise. Even when I do track my runner, they're just so much fitter than me that they can just get to the ball a lot quicker. As much as I scored tonight, the same amount our team conceded were probably down to myself. I'd definitely be the worst player there if I wasn't so good at turning the last man and scoring.

not a happy bunny at that fact we got beat last night!

the shear graft and pace that we played the game at didnae deserve to be on the losing side!

awwww aye and the 2 stonewall (ref's wearing a big red hand) penalties that got knocked back, would have have changed the game imo!

conspiracy csc!

I'm in for next week chaps. Had to change usernames as the old Adam Wee wasn't letting me log in. I may have changed usernames but I'm still as much of a grafter as I've ever been. x