Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Right lads. Bit (big bit) of a problem. I seem to've dropped my wallet when I was running round to my friends car this morning. I didn't think much of it and thought I'd just forgot to pick it up. I got back to my house and tipped it from top to bottom. Nothing. I retraced by steps to where my friend picked me up and nope, nothing.

Phoned the police, nothing been handed in.

In short, I'll probably not make it on Saturday as I doubt I could cancel my bank card and get a new one sent out by then.

Fucking raging :angry::angry::angry:

Right lads. Bit (big bit) of a problem. I seem to've dropped my wallet when I was running round to my friends car this morning. I didn't think much of it and thought I'd just forgot to pick it up. I got back to my house and tipped it from top to bottom. Nothing. I retraced by steps to where my friend picked me up and nope, nothing.

Phoned the police, nothing been handed in.

In short, I'll probably not make it on Saturday as I doubt I could cancel my bank card and get a new one sent out by then.

Fucking raging :angry::angry::angry:

I'll tap you if you want.

I've phoned the bank and cancelled my card, and the new one will be here Monday at the latest but could be here for the shenanigans.

However, if it's not here, then the woman on the phone said I should still be able to get money out by going into a branch store with a bank statement and signing something.

The other kick in the balls is that my ID was in the wallet aswell, so I'm kinda humped if I get asked for it.

Unless an expired passport with a photo of me in Primary 7 is adequate.

Edited by Givet

I've phoned the bank and cancelled my card, and the new one will be here Monday at the latest but could be here for the shenanigans.

However, if it's not here, then the woman on the phone said I should still be able to get money out by going into a branch store with a bank statement and signing something.

The other kick in the balls is that my ID was in the wallet aswell, so I'm kinda humped if I get asked for it.

Totally forgot about the fact you could take out money in branch. You've got no excuses not to be out on Saturday!

A provisional which I've said was in the lost wallet. And a passport that expired in 2009!

Take the passport then. If you are asked, explain the situation regarding the cards and they're quite likley to accept the passport. Or you could just sit in the corner while I buy the drinks :lol:

I done that far too often before I was 18 and I'm not prepared to repeat the feat now that I am 18! :lol:

Aye, I'll bring the passport anyway. They only ever look at the DoB on the provisional anyway so if they do the same here then I should be okay. Definitely better than nothing.

I done that far too often before I was 18 and I'm not prepared to repeat the feat now that I am 18! :lol:

Aye, I'll bring the passport anyway. They only ever look at the DoB on the provisional anyway so if they do the same here then I should be okay. Definitely better than nothing.

What age were you when the phot was taken?

About 12 :lol:

I'll have my hair cut for Saturday though, and the glasses, and be clean shaven. So the photo will still actually look quite like me.

You still ok for a 6pm meet to start the binging before the plebs arrive?

You know where Tennents public bar is?