Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Given the fact I drank twice as much last night and was absolutely fine underlines the fact there was definitely something up. Anyway, with you being a VL and all, you've got a cheek to be bullying anyone!

You're just scared to show cos you owe me £40 ya p***k!

You're just scared to show cos you owe me £40 ya p***k!

Next Monday, ya p***k.

edit: Double or quits opportunity actually.

Next time we're out, I will show you how much of a 'lightweight' I am. For the purpose of clarity, we're staying in the West End and not entering night clubs full of 6th year schoolies.

Edited by Givet

Next Monday, ya p***k.

edit: Double or quits opportunity actually.

Next time we're out, I will show you how much of a 'lightweight' I am. For the purpose of clarity, we're staying in the West End and not entering night clubs full of 6th year schoolies.

We were never near a 'night club full of 6th year schoolies'. If you think we were, it just adds weights to the claims you're a total lightweight!

We were never near a 'night club full of 6th year schoolies'. If you think we were, it just adds weights to the claims you're a total lightweight!

I'm tempted for us to go out and get pished soon to put a damper on your ridiculous claims once and for all.

Naw just a fucking three quid one <_<

Sondico. I have a yellow/red/green one of them under my bed. You could get them two for a fiver in SportsDirect, but we punted one away.

That wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I'm quite happy I scored a few; that's not happened on a Monday in a while.

Will we be able to view these photos?