Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Je not have his number.

258 is collecting the money; I've not worked as a Maths teacher for nearly two years now.

Aye, as if you'd trust a *** to collect £50 odd and pay it over :rolleyes:

Besides, I can't count that high anyway.

Really enjoyed that tonight. Probably my favourite GA game. I don't think I've had a better game, and I can see me starting to improve. My defensive work at times is a little shoddy, but I made a few decent deflections and interceptions. Up front I managed to score a few, and I know that I can finish better than that.

Edit; Oh, and I've never been in so much pain after a game before. Both my feet, shins, calves and ankles were brutally attacked. :(

Next week is VLtines day. Unless in the next week my devilish good looks gets me laid, you can count me in.

Edited by Smurph

Until Brian switched teams it was terrible. Me particularly, although at least I didn't let a rebound off the opposition goalie fly the full length of the pitch past me into the net.

The last 10 minutes was terrible.

In between was great. Makes such a difference having a couple of people to wire into tackles (258/Brian).

You know me David, love a good tackle or twelve! Good fun game tonight, felt we'd still have won fairly comfortably but for the injuries to Jamie and Shakey at the end.

Could really feel my lack of fitness, right from the first minute i preferred the pass\shot to going on a mazy run. Really keen to get back into this once i move to Glasgow, cheers for a good game lads.

although at least I didn't let a rebound off the opposition goalie fly the full length of the pitch past me into the net.

That was absolutely tremendous :lol:

Not that I can laugh at anyone's performance tonight. I was terrible once more, although at least I got on the scoresheet a couple of times on this occasion.