Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

I'm glad you are getting more realistic by the week. First it was Barcelona, last week it was Russia and now it's Scotland. I expect you to show off your Morton top with Toto on the back by March.

Shame I've no Clyde tops to loan him.

As me and David were saying on the walk home it was one of the best GA 5's games from what I can remember. Teams were fairly even, we made a good start getting to about 5 up, then for about half an hour the other team pulled it back and it fluctuated around even and 1 up for a while. The last 15mins or so our class shined through. :P

Plenty quality goals from either side.

As me and David were saying on the walk home it was one of the best GA 5's games from what I can remember. Teams were fairly even, we made a good start getting to about 5 up, then for about half an hour the other team pulled it back and it fluctuated around even and 1 up for a while. The last 15mins or so our class shined through. :P

Plenty quality goals from either side.

Pity about that own goal eh ? ;)

Pity about that own goal eh ? ;)

At one point you tapped the ball across the face of goal, allowing the onrushing striker to side foot it in then had the audacity to blame ME when I was about 5 yards away!

David was eulogising every time I made a pass, so I must have had a reasonable game. Calum seemed to think it was the best in a while as well. It didn't register as being quite as good as some are making out but it was a decent enough game.

Edited by Fudge

At one point you tapped the ball across the face of goal, allowing the onrushing striker to side foot it in then had the audacity to blame ME when I was about 5 yards away!

David was eulogising every time I made a pass, so I must have had a reasonable game. Calum seemed to think it was the best in a while as well. It didn't register as being quite as good as some are making out but it was a decent enough game.

I thought it was good, well better than it has been anyway, personally i was average at best.