Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Can't be as bad as the attempted golf day thread. Some toe-curling posts in that yin.

That was class as well, I recall one guy pulled out on the very morning because he had got tickets to watch some other event! And as an outsider, watching the field of like 14 be whittled down to 3 guys and a dog was almost as cringeworthy as an episode of Peep Show. :lol:

Scotstoun Area 7's tonight and I hear the standard is worse than our P&B nights. Deary me! :lol:

Think only me, Smurph, Soapy and Super Hans are playing from on here. I have no idea who all the other fruitcakes are. Just been asked to play as they are short tonight.

Scotstoun Area 7's tonight and I hear the standard is worse than our P&B nights. Deary me! :lol:

Think only me, Smurph, Soapy and Super Hans are playing from on here. I have no idea who all the other fruitcakes are. Just been asked to play as they are short tonight.

*hopes he's been paid*

In my defence, I said should. :P

I have £5.04 in my bank and £7 in hand to do me until Friday.

Did it come as a surprise? Were you hit by unexpected death duties to pay? Surely you had some idea that money was going to be tight this week?

Jamie, Gavin, Graham - you'll be happy to hear that this isn't a weekly occurance, and you probably won't have to endure shite like that again. :ph34r:

Did it come as a surprise? Were you hit by unexpected death duties to pay? Surely you had some idea that money was going to be tight this week?

Yes. I had planned on having £35 in my bank on Friday, but gig tickets went on sale for a band I want to go see, so I purchased them instead. I could have went without them, yes, but I had the money. Would you be interested in being my financial planner?

I should be okay for this tomorrow if I have to be.

Edited by Smurph

Jamie, Gavin, Graham - you'll be happy to hear that this isn't a weekly occurance, and you probably won't have to endure shite like that again. :ph34r:

I enjoyed it if my diving header went in I'd have been beyond happy

Bloody goalkeeper mad.gif

It's OK I only came for the exercise. Was decent enough. Last 20mins I stopped and thought to myself, "Am I Messi?".

Messi can pass the ball to team mates who are standing in space tongue.gif

Need any players for tommorow night? I'm keen...

That awkward moment when you can't play football because your going a walk or else you will smash your dads face in.

:ph34r:

The awkward moment when you forget how to play football and slot the ball into the corner of your own net...tongue.gif

"AL BRAKE YER FACE mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif"

I enjoyed it if my diving header went in I'd have been beyond happy

Bloody goalkeeper mad.gif

Messi can pass the ball to team mates who are standing in space tongue.gif

Need any players for tommorow night? I'm keen...

You're in.

I can't even walk up or down stairs without being in pain at the moment so I'm definitely out - I'll text McGowan and see if he can sort out another body or two.