Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

My legs are actually dead after that. Lovely big graze across my ankle as well. Apologies for having a bit of a rant earlier, it's just a bit pish when you're doing other people's running for them, and the needless time wasting when 5 up isn't really necessary.

That was a decent game last night, and despite the final difference in scoreline, it was pretty even and end-to-end for most of the game.

The last fifteen minutes or so we were superb. We were first to every ball and that's where we were able to rack up such a margin.

We played some lovely stuff at times and worked pretty well as a team. Staggy's goal after my over-head heel-flick can be described as nothing other than liquid chocolate. :D

I'm out for next week, cos Cannon hates us aw.

I do hope that's not aimed at me, Dave.

Because if so.... well I wouldn't like it. Although it would be understandable. :P

It's not a dig at all, it's fact. We're paying just shy of a quid a minute to play football, there is zero need to be hoofing the ball out the park on purpose or standing holding onto it inside your own box for 20-30 seconds at a time. We're there to play football, not stand around looking glaikit while you retrieve the ball from halfway up the M8.

It's not a dig at all, it's fact. We're paying just shy of a quid a minute to play football, there is zero need to be hoofing the ball out the park on purpose or standing holding onto it inside your own box for 20-30 seconds at a time. We're there to play football, not stand around looking glaikit while you retrieve the

ball from halfway up the M8.

The 'in the box' thing with the ball is understadable, and i suppose I shouldn't do that as it will be frustrating. However, the 'hoofs' genuinely aren't time-wasting tactics, merely unfortunate blasts of the ball. I don't want to go five minutes to retrieve a ball any more than anyone else does.

I'll stop the ol' holding the ball for the keeper though, as I understand it will be frustrating.

I'm also out for next week. Going to Edinburgh to see this man.

Tom-Green.jpg

Edit- On Monday. Not a few days before or after. Actually on the day that we're playing.

Edited by Smurph