Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

I genuinely couldn't have put more effort into that game than I did. And yet I feel I could've played for another hour.

It's booked for 9 next week, pitch 3. I actually quite liked those goals.

I also feel like I could have played another game. Looks like these weeks of graft have paid off.

Goals weren't so bad but still prefer the long low ones. You get better looking goals with those though. About 60% of my shots went right at Callum. 30% completely wide but would have went in in regular goals. 10% were screamers into the top bin. Ooft.

In for next week.

Edited by Smurph

Conversely, I don't think I could have played for another minute. Legs had long since went by the point we finished and had to take an emergency trip to the pub to recover.

But I'm in for next week if I'm needed again.

I doubt it's the sevens pitch. It'll be one of the normal fives pitches with the low goals. They're bigger but that's good for me whose only talent is being in far too much space so I'd rather just 10.

I'm feeling like death. literally, yes, literally like death. I'm going home from work just after lunch so there is no chance of me making it tonight.

Let's face it, it wouldn't be GA 5's without scrambling around for a tenth body on Monday afternoon