Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Unfortunately Peter is almost certainly unavailable for the next 4-6 weeks, I'll find out for sure on Thursday.

I might not be free next week either, although I should be fine for the others. Will let you know.

We should be fine for numbers; Jamie said last week that he'd be fine to play and there's a couple of non-P&Bers who are in as well. There's definitely a space if you want it though Calum; 830 kickoff.

I'm thinking in getting back into playing 5's after a waaaay too long absence (that's my way of saying I will be really shit).

Is there any spaces going and if so, where and when?

I'm thinking in getting back into playing 5's after a waaaay too long absence (that's my way of saying I will be really shit).

Is there any spaces going and if so, where and when?

We've one regular player out for the next few weeks so I'd reckon there's a space going for you the now. David will confirm as he knows the numbers for this week.

CGK is in.

Addie, we play every Monday at the pitches at Townhead. The time fluctuates between 8pm and 9pm starts. We're normally scrambling for a player or two on the Monday so you're more than welcome to join.