Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

I was bollocks tonight, stayed further forward than usual though so having to track back even further took it's toll. And trust me to mark the far more fitter guy than me :rolleyes:

Wont even think back to my goalkeeping heroics, one or two decent saves with my legs but other than that, Paul Jarvie eat yer heart oot.

In saying that I did score twice, finally breaking my fives duck.

Edited by Dainton

I was bollocks tonight, stayed further forward than usual though so having to track back even further took it's toll. And trust me to mark the far more fitter guy than me :rolleyes:

Wont even think back to my goalkeeping heroics, one or two decent saves with my legs but other than that, Paul Jarvie eat yer heart oot.

In saying that I did score twice, finally breaking my fives duck.

Wish i was there noo!

Was a good old fuckin battle the night. Balls gettin booted about everywhere and everybody gettin stuck in. Not the most attractive tie in GA 5s history I would say.

Can't mind who would've won it in the end. I was keeping count right up until late on then I lost it.

I think we just shaded it by the odd goal, got a bit sloppy towards the end.

Highlight of the night had tae be the Burger King at Queen Street that a fair whack of us indulged in. Went down a treat.

Including Boyce who had one before it as well :lol:

Aye, we won by a goal or two. Given that we must've been 5 or 6 ahead at one point, the other team did well to get back into it and lead at one point.

Quite enjoyed the slower pace again last night.

Highlight of the night had tae be the Burger King at Queen Street that a fair whack of us indulged in. Went down a treat.

Had a large whopper meal. Filled a hole, plus I still had just about enough time to have a cigarette before getting my train home. Mmmmm.

Aye, we won by a goal or two. Given that we must've been 5 or 6 ahead at one point, the other team did well to get back into it and lead at one point.

Quite enjoyed the slower pace again last night.

Yep, despite me scoring 4 goals (most I've ever, ever scored in a fives game in my life :o ) our lot still lost, albeit by a pretty narrow margin. Great workout though, pretty much everyone couldnt run the length of themselves by the end of the match, knackering stuff.