Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Aye, I'm in. I spoke to Thistle_Do_Nicely at Firhill yesterday and I think he's up for a game. Kevin's got his number. I'll get onto him today at some point.

I reckon two/three mates of mine could play if required as well.

Will report back later.

Aye, I'm in. I spoke to Thistle_Do_Nicely at Firhill yesterday and I think he's up for a game. Kevin's got his number. I'll get onto him today at some point.

I reckon two/three mates of mine could play if required as well.

Will report back later.

Can confirm I'm up for a game on Monday. Seriously lacking any semblance of match fitness, though; played football last sunday for the first time in ages and was utterly knackered by the end of it, plus my legs were sore as f**k all over for a few days after it. Still, all the more reason to play more frequently.

I love my new railcard; not having to pay a train fare every time I go up to glasgow is saving me a fucking fortune. Saying that, ill probably just end up spunking the money I would have spent getting to Queen Street on a burger king now. It'll be worth it, of course. :)

Due to starting work earlier for a good while, I will have to declare myself out for the time being. By the time I get in and showered etc, it's usually around half 11 by the time I'm even in bed. Then back up at half 5, I just couldn't hack it!

I know I'm gay but I need at least 9 hours sleep. Hope the quest for players goes good!

I've pm'd coldojag, so hopefully he'll play. Anyone got his number?

I think I've just about figured out who everyone is from the couple of times I've played. Last week, were SP's mates 1) boy in the Holland top (Boyce) 2) Boy in the Rangers top who was there the time before 3) Tall guy in green club top who then took it off and played in a white top (and was there the time before)?

I've pm'd coldojag, so hopefully he'll play. Anyone got his number?

I think I've just about figured out who everyone is from the couple of times I've played. Last week, were SP's mates 1) boy in the Holland top (Boyce) 2) Boy in the Rangers top who was there the time before 3) Tall guy in green club top who then took it off and played in a white top (and was there the time before)?

Van Der Boyce on the back?

Might consider it. No internet at home the now but :( So dunno how I'll confirm if I'm playing or not and whether I'm needed. I think Sao Paulo has my number (well he should as I texted him earlier) so suppose he could give me a phone with regards to my availability and whether you need an extra man or not.

Might consider it. No internet at home the now but :( So dunno how I'll confirm if I'm playing or not and whether I'm needed. I think Sao Paulo has my number (well he should as I texted him earlier) so suppose he could give me a phone with regards to my availability and whether you need an extra man or not.

There is only 6 confirmed at the moment so can you text SP if you have his number and ask him to try and bully his friends into it?